15 Attacked

Zhou Xiaxia didn't know why he was so unlucky, and when he went out at this time, he could actually meet him.

As everyone knows, Zhou Yinkun simply went to her house, and it is not surprising to meet on this necessary road. The man didn't know that because of the restaurant, the girl had nightmares and fever and abdominal pain, and she barely got better after a full night of drip in the hospital.

He only knew that Zhou Xiaxia didn't call anyone.

Seeing her standing in place without moving, Zhou Yinkun tilted his head, "Wait until I personally invite you."

Zhou Xiaxia reluctantly stepped forward and stopped a step away from the car door, "Little uncle."

Zhou Yinkun saw that she came out alone at this time, and there was no bodyguard beside her, and she couldn't help but raise her eyebrows: "Sneaked out?" Zhou Xiaxia lowered his head and replied in a low voice: "No..."

"

Zhou Yaohui is at home, right?" I have something to do with him. Hearing

this, Zhou Xiaxia immediately raised his head: "He's not at home!" Little uncle, do you want to come back next time. Zhou Yinkun said: "If you lie, I will cut you into pieces in front of

Zhou Yaohui, dry and feed the dogs."

Zhou Xiaxia was frightened, and tears rolled in his eyes: "No, I didn't lie." Mom and Dad are out, tonight is Duchess Aron's birthday party, Dad is really not home. "

The tone of the words is very sincere, and I am quite desperate at a young age.

Zhou Yinkun smiled, "That's okay, I just went to his study to find something." Come up. "

The door is open.

Zhou Xiaxia never thought that someone could go to someone else's house to get something without the consent of others so openly, and she couldn't believe that her "no" was held in her throat, and she never dared to say it.

"Little uncle... Dad won't let me enter his study casually, you, do you still have to ask dad" Zhou Xiaxia tried to tactfully reason.

Zhou Yinkun was impatient.

This kind of half-grown child is more inky than a woman, obviously understands people's words, but can never listen to it again. Seeing those long legs get down from the car, Zhou Xiaxia wanted to run again, but she couldn't run the car, if she escaped and was caught, the end would be miserable. It was even worse than he said it was cut into pieces.

The sense of oppression struck, and Zhou Xiaxia couldn't think of a way to get out.

The tall man walked up to her and was about to say something, when he was suddenly blinded by a light, and the sound of several vehicles speeding towards her sounded on the originally dark and quiet road.

Before Zhou Xiaxia could understand what was going on, suddenly her wrist hurt, and she was violently pulled over, almost falling down. The next second she was dragged into the car and closed the door, the car sped away, and she was put on her head by a big hand.

With a "bang", the rear window made a muffled sound, and the thick bulletproof glass was cracked by the bullet.

The next bullet turned around smartly, and a shot hit the right rear car door, and the loud noise was in Xia Xia's ears, she screamed in fright and hurriedly hid to the left. Her whole person squatted next to Zhou Yinkun's legs, because the car drove too fast and too fiercely, Zhou Xiaxia couldn't control her body, her thin shoulders were constantly forced to hit the back of the driver's seat, it was too painful, she had to hug the man's legs tightly and support herself.