175 Guilt

After nearly five hours of flight, it was already late at night when we landed in Bangkok.

The man in the backseat kept his eyes closed as usual, and Ayao drove the car, looking at the rearview mirror from time to time.

Zhou Yinkun didn't even raise his eyelids, "Speak up if you have something to do."

A Yao asked honestly, "Brother Kun, why do you still want to distribute the profits to the Taliban?"

Judging from the current situation, the Taliban have already been forced to retreat by the US military, whether it is military or not. Regardless of financial resources, the strengths of the two sides are far apart. Instead of leasing poppy fields from the Taliban, it is better to cooperate with the US military and directly occupy them with armed forces.

Although Ayao didn't say the following words, the meaning was obvious.

Zhou Yinkun said lazily: "The Taliban may not lose this battle until the end." "

The Yankees' blind and arrogant fighting style is not a day or two." He turned his neck, "Four years ago, the Taliban attacked Afghanistan attacked Iraq two years ago, under the guise of anti-terrorism, it started war in two countries at the same time. The battle line was long and the center of gravity shifted drastically. Moreover, they underestimated the Taliban too much." Ayao thought for a while, "What does Brother Kun mean

? Yes, the Taliban will make a comeback while the United States is fighting on both sides?" "

No, it has already." Zhou Yinkun opened his eyes, "It cannot be a coincidence that the convoy of the security transportation company that transports supplies to the US military has been attacked so many times." When it comes to

security For the transportation company, A Yao remembered that Brother Kun read the materials brought by the three persons in charge for three whole days. Then they should have discovered clues from those materials, but when the three people came to report before, they didn't mention it.

"That is to say, the Taliban is trying to grasp the information on the US military's material transportation, and has repeatedly tested whether the other party is aware of it."

The result is obvious, and the US military only regarded it as an accident.

The drug economy in the war is far more complicated than in other places, from poppy cultivation to production, drug refining and processing, to smuggling and trafficking, domestic and foreign transactions... The best way to get less trouble is to obtain official support.

It's just that who the "official" is right now cannot be easily judged.

Anyone with a discerning eye can see that the current Afghan government is just a puppet used by the United States to deal with the Taliban. The real game is between the Taliban retreating to the south and the US military.

What Zhou Yinkun wants to do is to balance the interests in the game between the two sides, seize the opportunity to expand the business, and take the first step to annex "Golden Crescent".

Cooperating with the US military under the banner of anti-Taliban can be used to eradicate competitors and escort drug transportation. On the grounds of leasing poppy fields, secretly supporting the Taliban in the war on drugs will allow the Taliban to obtain long-term legal drug operation rights in Afghanistan after the Taliban regains power in the future.

As for the benefit to both parties... Ayao finally realized it.

The Taliban control the source of the drug, but they don't know the buyer and price. The U.S. military controls the transportation channels, but does not know the actual output of the drug source. According to the way drugs are measured in grams, there is too much room for maneuvering in the middle. That's why Brother Kun agreed so readily.