73 Doubts

Hearing this, Kana immediately turned her head.

"I want to ask about my dad's case, and I want to know if there is any news about the person who attacked him. It has been more than ten days since the police questioned me last time. I don't know the follow-up, so I want to ask. Is it possible? "

Although she didn't know which local police station the policeman inquired at the hospital last time belonged to, the number of all police stations in Bangkok was determined, and she could always find out by asking one by one.

Kana just answered the call, and after listening to Xia Xia's words, she was silent for a few seconds, "Sorry Xia Xia, Brother Kun said...you need to stay at home. Actually, I shouldn't have brought you out today. If you want to go Where, why don't you wait for him to come back and ask him?"

Mentioning Zhou Yinkun, Xia Xia lowered her eyes. With such a gentle temperament, Sister Kana naturally dared not go against that man.

"Well, good."

*

After dinner, the two of them nestled on the sofa and read a book for a while, and finally got a little sleepy before going upstairs to their respective rooms. Karna came out of the shower when she heard a soft knock on the door.

Xia Xia's voice came from outside the door.

"Sister Kana, can I come in?"

Kana opened the door, and the girl looked like she had just finished washing. She hugged the pillow, a little embarrassed, "Mom has been with me for the past few days, and today I sent her away, and suddenly felt that the room was empty, so..."

Before she finished speaking, Kana smiled, He also took her by the hand and led her into the room.

"Then I'll sleep with you tonight." Kana lifted the thin quilt and patted it: "Come on."

There was a nice fruity scent in the room, but it didn't seem to be really fruity. The room is white in tone, simple and elegant, and all the furnishings are exquisite, and they look expensive.

Xia Xia sat on the bed and couldn't help but look around. In the huge room, there seemed to be only Kanna's things. Before coming, she was actually a little hesitant, just worried that if Zhou Yinkun came back suddenly, she would be embarrassed in their room.

But she didn't expect Kana to agree so readily. After entering, Xia Xia realized that this seemed to be Kana's room alone.

"Xia Xia, you can come to my room as you like. But you can't enter Brother Kun's master bedroom and study room at will, remember?"

"Yes, I remember." She answered obediently.

The two were lying on the bed, leaving only a bedside warm light. The whole room was quiet and warm. Xia Xia smelled the good smell in the room, and felt that even the pillows, sheets, and quilts all smelled the same.

Xia Xia quietly pulled up the quilt and smelled it.

There was a chuckle from the side, and Kana opened her eyes: "Xia Xia, do you like this smell very much?"

Suddenly discovered, she hurriedly looked over. Under the soft light, Kana tilted her head slightly against the light, her facial features were extremely beautiful. Xia Xia was stunned for a moment.

Kana squeezed her face, then got up and opened the drawer of the bedside table, and took out a bottle of perfume from it, "This is the smell. The shower gel in my room is also the same brand, the same smell."

This brand Xia Xia I know, my mother bought another flavor before, and it smells good too.

The two chatted about the smell of perfume, and their sleepiness became lighter. Xia Xia rubbed the scented bed sheet under her body, thought for a while and asked, "Sister Kana, do you usually live alone like this?"

After staying here for more than ten days, Zhou Yinkun didn't come back, and there was no other person here. People have been here. If she wasn't there, then Kana would be alone in such an empty villa, and she seldom went out.

"Yeah."

Xia Xia turned her head to look at her, "Wouldn't it be boring, wouldn't you feel lonely?"

She just stayed in the room alone, feeling extremely lonely and sad.

Kana smiled faintly, "He doesn't like having other people at home. After a long time, he will get used to it. But he is not alone. When he comes back, I will not be alone."

Seeing Xia Xia frowning, Kana was amused and touched her head: "And now that Xia Xia is here, I am not alone. I am really happy to see you getting better. Xia Xia is a A strong girl."

Kana's hands were warm and soft, just like her mother's, and Xia Xia got closer to her greedily.

"Sister Kana, thank you for taking care of me and enlightening me during this time." She said sincerely, "As you said, my parents must be watching me, they want to see me healthy and happy, not decadent and depraved. I will work very hard."

Hearing what she said, Kana was very pleased.

It's just that Xia Xia's next words made her a little embarrassed.

"So sister Kana, can I go back to school tomorrow? I haven't been to school for a long time, and I have missed a lot of new lessons."

"This..." Kana couldn't bear to perfunctory her, "Xia Xia, this matter has to be done first. Ask Brother Kun."

Xia Xia clearly felt that Kana obeyed Zhou Yinkun's words. But that man has a treacherous temper, and it is not uncommon to be afraid of him and obey him.

However, every time Kana talked about Zhou Yinkun, there was no fear in her eyes, but tenderness and love that even she could feel immediately.

Sister Kana likes Zhou Yinkun very much.

This is something that Zhou Xiaxia knows clearly but is extremely puzzled, just like when she saw Qiao Shaang back then. Why do beautiful people like Qiao Shaang and Kana like him?

Seeing that Xia Xia hadn't moved for a while, Kana shook her hand: "Are you angry?"

Xia Xia came back to her senses, "Oh, no."

After she finished speaking, she asked the doubts in her heart: "Kana Sister, why do you like him?"

Kana didn't expect Xia Xia to suddenly turn a corner and ask this, but when she thought of that man, she blushed slightly.

"To be honest, I don't know either."

Maybe it's his extremely superior appearance, or maybe it's his tough but pampering attitude, or maybe it's because he can give her everything she wants... All

she knows is that she fell in love at first sight and gradually fell in love. Sinking into being one of his many women, he even comforted himself that he was the most special one.

"Probably because he's bad, but he's also good." Kana murmured.

Beside him, came the sound of even breathing. Kana looked over, and the girl beside her had her eyes closed, as if she had fallen asleep.

She softly turned off the bedside light.