185 Harmony

It was ten o'clock in the evening when we got back to the hotel.

The All-Star Game had long since ended, and the entire Isle of Man had returned to its morning tranquility.

At this time, in the garden of the hotel facing the private beach, a lively barbecue party was being held to celebrate the racers of the Louis Club winning the race without any suspense.

The motorcycle roared from far to near, Chen Shuwen turned her head, and saw Xia Xia being carried down and took off her helmet. Seeing Chen Shuwen waving at her, Xia Xia immediately ran over without turning her head.

Zhou Yinkun didn't bother to care about it either. Seeing him coming back, the group of racing drivers booed ambiguously: "Hey man, are you lost?"

Although the nationality and language are different, they are both men. , Take your ass and think about what you are doing.

Xia Xia was taken indoors by Chen Shuwen. As soon as Zhou Yinkun sat down, a group of blond beauties surrounded her. The parties in the hotel are nothing more than that, alcohol, tobacco, cash and women.

Zhou Yinkun lost five million, and he didn't feel distressed at all. Romance for a few hours in the sunset, and return to the original shape at night. He sat there lazily and didn't even bother to pour wine, taking it for granted that he enjoyed the considerate service of the beauties.

There were also several beautiful ladies sitting beside Chen Xuansheng, but compared to the lively talking and laughing over there, this place was obviously much quieter.

The women watched people order dishes, and when they met Chen Xuansheng who looked like a gentleman but was alienated, they only drank and chatted. But when they met Zhou Yinkun who couldn't hide his lust all over his body, they knew that he was unrestrained, and they became more courageous.

Hearing that this handsome young man was worth five million dollars if he lost, the breasts of the closest woman rubbed against his arm intentionally or unintentionally.

With a cigarette in his mouth, Zhou Yinkun glanced at the woman. Brown hair and brown eyes, hot body. Even in winter, she is not afraid of the cold. She wears a bikini inside and only a loose shawl on the outside.

Seeing the man looking over, she smiled provocatively, and leaned over to whisper something in his ear.

You don't need to listen to know how obvious it is.

Chen Xuansheng watched calmly, seeing Zhou Yinkun smiling at the woman, he frowned slightly, as if he hadn't expected it. At least in his judgment, Zhou Xiaxia should be an exception, but now it seems...

but it is.

He looks away. A man is born with a separate body and mind. Even if he has one in his heart, it does not prevent him from rejecting any woman who comes forward on his own initiative. What's more, it's a man like Zhou Yinkun who will never wrong him in the slightest.

Xia Xia drank a large cup of hot tea, and her whole body warmed up.

"What did you guys do? You came back so late." Chen Shuwen helped her trim her hair, "You can't really get lost, I don't believe it." "I didn't get lost. I

went to a very high place, look The sunset."

"He took you to see the scenery?"

Xia Xia nodded, "It's not just for the scenery, he also said——"

"Miss Chen." At this moment, the person in charge of the hotel came over, "The one who helped you get in touch The mechanic has arrived, do you want to go over and have a look?"