65 Burst

"Father?"

Seeing that Zhou Yaohui's face was getting worse and worse, Xia Xia looked at him nervously.

Zhou Yaohui was silent for a moment, and shook his daughter's hand: "Xia Xia, don't tell anyone about this matter. You and your mother will go abroad for a while first."

"What, now?"

Xia Xia looked at Zhou Yaohui, just Before he could answer, Xia Xia's face suddenly changed, and a motorcycle that came from nowhere suddenly appeared outside the car window, parallel to their car. At the same time, there was also a person riding a bicycle with a helmet on the side where Xia Xia was, and he couldn't see his face at all.

"Apu!"

The moment Zhou Yaohui pulled out his gun, Apu, who was driving, veered in the direction of the car. The car flicked quickly and knocked the motorcycle on Zhou Yaohui's side. , was scratched to the leg by the broken glass behind. The bullet hit the person on the motorcycle on her side. The person was shot in the wrist, and the gun in his hand flew out, but the person was still riding steadily on the motorcycle and chased after him. .

Apu stepped on the accelerator to the bottom, and the motorcycle was about to be thrown away. Xia Xia just wanted to raise his head, but Zhou Yaohui pushed him back. When the father and daughter lay down, a bullet shot in from the rear , pierced through the front windshield, Apu immediately protected his eyes, and the broken glass pierced his face.

The sudden attack accidentally injured several vehicles driving on the road, and soon attracted the attention of the traffic police.

Without Zhou Yaohui's instructions, Apu lowered his speed slightly, followed the traffic police's instructions, and then immediately increased his speed. When the traffic police were about to stop the motorcycle that was going against the law, there was another gunshot. Looking from the rearview mirror, the road was already There was no sign of the traffic police.

"Steady the speed." Zhou Yaohui said in a deep voice, and he patted Xia Xia's head, meaning not to move. Then he took Xia Xia and lowered his head and moved to the side, "Xia Xia, dad counts to three, you open the car door."

"Okay!"

She probably understood what Zhou Yaohui meant. The last time she and Zhou Yinkun were chased by cars and bullets like this, at that time Zhou Yinkun and A Yao just took advantage of the corner to shoot, catching the pursuers by surprise.

Dad should mean the same thing now.

At the same time as she responded, she had already touched the car door and opened it slightly.

"One." Zhou Yaohui looked up at the rearview mirror.

"Two." Zhou Xiaxia forcibly suppressed the fear and tension in her heart, moved her hand to the edge of the door, held her breath, and waited.

"Three!"

She pushed the car door suddenly, and then immediately leaned back, huddled together, without touching Zhou Yaohui, and at the same time, Apu slowed down the car for a moment.

At the same time when the car door opened wide, two gunshots rang out almost simultaneously.

With a bang, Xia Xia saw that the center of the car door was directly pierced by a bullet the size of a thumb. The bullet was so powerful that the entire car door loosened more than half of it and almost fell off. But there was a louder sound from behind the car. The man who shot the motorcycle thought someone was going to jump out of the car. While he was shooting, the bullet shot by Zhou Yaohui in the back of the car pierced his helmet, and the man with the motorcycle The whole car fell on the road.

The surroundings suddenly returned to calm.

Zhou Yaohui put away the gun and frowned: "foreigner." After the

helmet fell off, the face was covered with blood, and there was a bullet hole above the left eye, which was obviously not an Asian face.

"Father..." The

girl hugged her head and huddled as much as possible, "An, are you safe..."

Zhou Yaohui touched her head, "It's safe, Xia Xia, you've done a great job."

Xia Xia let go He took a deep breath, and only now did he feel the pain in his leg, and the place where the glass just scratched him suffered a second injury. Fragments of the car door flew, and some stuck in her leg. Zhou Yaohui frowned and pulled out the tissue, took off the fragments, and then covered Xia Xia's lap with the tissue, and finally put down the gun with the other hand, took out his cell phone and made a call.

"I'm on the way to the hospital, you guys come and guard. Well, tell Admiral Ba Tai, it should be a mercenary—"

"Boss!"

Before Zhou Yaohui finished his call, the car suddenly made a sharp turn, Xia Xia The car door on that side was wide open, Zhou Yaohui didn't care about the phone, and pulled Xia Xia who was almost thrown out.

The mobile phone and the gun were thrown away, and Zhou Yaohui saw that Apu was forced to turn on the opposite road from the hospital by two jeeps with guns in the window that came at the T-junction.

"Boss, one is from Suyi Road, and the other is from Silom Street. They should have been waiting there a long time ago!"

Needless to say, Apu, Zhou Yaohui also noticed it. This attack was prepared. The attacker knew where he was going this afternoon, so he waited where he must pass. It was Xia Xia who appeared temporarily and made him change his route, which made the attacker catch up now.

Otherwise, he would have been attacked when he arrived at the appointed place this afternoon.

But why mercenaries?

But at this moment, he couldn't allow him to think too much. Their car was forced to the end of Chajapong Street, and there was another bang, and the third car appeared, and the bullet hit Apu's temple.

The car lost control at this moment.

"Xia Xia hold on tight!"

Zhou Yaohui pounced on Apu to stabilize the steering wheel almost at the same time as Apu fell down. The sudden gunshots frightened pedestrians on the street to run here and there. They screamed and panicked when they saw the black car with the door wide open rushing straight into the abandoned building at the intersection of Chajapong Street and Basumeng Fortress. shopping center.