134 Likes

eight pm.

With the white curtains blown by the slight sea breeze, this private island named Monnock is extraordinarily quiet and peaceful. In the huge sea view villa suite, the sound of water in the bathroom stopped, and a man came out with his upper body naked, wiping his hair.

Zhou Yinkun casually changed into a set of casual clothes, and just as he picked up the cigarette case, there was a knock on the door.

He turned around, and A Yao opened the door and came in: "Brother Kun, the doctor said Zhou Xiaxia is awake." "

Understood." The cigarette he took out was put back into the cigarette case.

When Xia Xia woke up, she found herself in a strange room with a doctor she didn't know beside her. Hearing the long-lost Thai, she sat up, stared blankly at the doctor going out, and closed the door.

She is back in Thailand.

The girl lifted the quilt, wearing clean and soft clothes, without any blood. It was like waking up from a dream.

However, the pain in her palm told her that it was not a dream.

Both hands were wrapped in gauze, and bloody images flooded my mind one after another. She desperately grasped the piece of glass, watching helplessly as blood poured out from Brother Awei's body and flowed all over the floor. The thin needle pierced into his body, and she picked up the gun in a panic.

In the end, the bullet hit brother Awei's body. He lay in a pool of blood and opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say something to her. But what came to her ears was another joking voice -

"What to do, now you killed him yourself."

The numb and stiff heart and body trembled immediately, she felt cold all over, got out of bed and ran out barefoot .

Brother Awei is right, he has no humanity, and what he has done is a hundred times, a thousand times worse than a murderer. At this moment, the gratitude for being saved by him evaporated. She only knew that Zhou Yinkun held her hand and forced her to shoot and kill the policeman and Brother Awei who helped her protect her when she was a child.

Xia Xia opened the door and bumped into a hard man's body head-on.

"Where are you going?"

The familiar and terrifying voice sounded, and Xia Xia's heart jumped to her throat instantly. She raised her head and met those black eyes. Inside, it is frank and willful, without any guilt.

"You don't want to come here for vacation, why are you running now?" Zhou Yinkun glanced at her bare feet, slender ankles, white insteps, and pink toes.

He raised his hand, "Is the fever gone?"

Then the next moment, his hand was in mid-air. Xia Xia turned her head away, "You don't care."

"I don't care, who cares." He sneered, "Your neighbor brother?" His

tone was extremely disdainful.

Xia Xia looked at him incredulously, he could still make fun of that living human life.

"Actually, I didn't intend to kill him." Zhou Yinkun walked in and closed the door.

The sound of closing the door made Xia Xia's heart tremble, and she took a step back subconsciously.

"After all, killing the police will always cause unnecessary trouble. If he's just an undercover agent, just get rid of him."