26 Help

In just two or three minutes, two girls had already been bought naked.

Xia Xia's wrists were worn out and bleeding, but she didn't seem to feel it, she huddled in the corner, the shelf on which her back rested was already rusted, and she struggled to let a bracket out from her bound hands. The blood from the wrist flowed down the elbow, but with the help of the rusty iron rod, it did effectively break out a little space from the tight rope.

The girl's wrists were already slender, so she retracted her hands vertically as much as possible, and pulled them out bit by bit like loosening a screw. The rope gradually reached the tiger's mouth, and Xia Xia was drenched in sweat, but hope surged in her heart. Sweat soaked her hair at the temples and flowed down her neck into her clothes.

Soon enough, soon enough, she knew another girl was being pulled away.

Can't worry, can't worry, tears gradually blurred vision.

Her wrists and arms began to tremble, and she had to twist her wrist to slip out of the rope while stretching it hard. With extreme tension and fear, she knew that she was running out of strength.

At this moment, the man yelled loudly, and Xia Xia trembled in fright. She felt the ferocious man walking towards her, and she trembled all over and had difficulty breathing.

There was another scream, and Xia Xia looked up suddenly, and saw a young girl being dragged up abruptly and smashed to the ground heavily.

Somehow, the rope in her hand was untied. The second she was thrown to the ground, the man stomped on it fiercely. With this kick, the entire glass cage trembled, and the sound of bones breaking In an instant, it filled the entire cage, and all the girls were frightened crazy, but the men outside were quiet for a moment, and instead shouted more excitedly to increase the price.

The girl whose hand was trampled off was like a tattered rag doll, her expression was distorted in pain, and she was picked up and stripped naked for display. When Xia Xia saw her and the deformed hand, it was as if she saw herself.

She froze in place numbly, at a loss. What if the rope is untied? With so many people outside, she couldn't escape.

The naked body in front of me, the wanton fun and humiliation, the dark crowd outside, all gradually became blurred and spinning, the dazzling lights made people dizzy, and the remaining girls kept squeezing into the corner, causing Xia Xia in the innermost I was so squeezed that it was difficult to breathe, and I almost fainted.

If you die, at least you don't have to be humiliated alive, right?

But...she was weak, and instinctively used her legs and arms to resist the more and more squeezed inward. She didn't want to die, and her parents were still waiting for her to go back. She hadn't passed the exam that she wanted to pass. University, she hasn't seen Song En again... What if she said she was Zhou Yaohui's daughter? !

No one will believe it.

The hope that had just been born was quickly extinguished.

Not to mention that the identity of the father is not visible, even if he is the king of Thailand, how could anyone believe that the daughter of such a big man would not have bodyguards around him?

The girl whose hand was trampled off was bought.

There were two fewer people in the cage. Xia Xia thought desperately, it will be her soon.

At this moment, when she was looking at the girl in despair, being kissed and stroked by a fat man in public - a figure came into view.

The girl's already lifeless and numb eyes suddenly lit up.