178 UK

Regarding Han Jinwen, Zhou Yinkun didn't hesitate, "Go arrange it."

"Okay."

Xia Xia stayed in the nursing home until dark. She packed up her grandmother's belongings with her own hands, and took back the ashes by herself, and placed them in the Bhumi Pagoda, together with the ashes of her mother Sama.

In the photo of the adjacent urn, both Sayana and Sama, mother and daughter, are smiling with gentle eyes, as if they are watching Xiaxia leave.

A Yao was not there, Zhou Yinkun drove the car himself. The man smoked three cigarettes before he saw her come out of the pagoda. The night was getting dark, before getting into the car, Xia Xia did not forget to turn around and salute with palms together to the monk who sent her out.

She opened the car door and sat in the co-pilot. The man put out his cigarette, "Is everything done?"

"Yeah." She nodded.

Nothing to say.

After two seconds of silence, the car started and drove towards the villa. It was past twelve o'clock when I came back, and Xia Xia smelled the fragrance when she entered the door. She subconsciously looked towards the restaurant. At this time, there was actually steaming food on the table.

"Xia Xia is back." Linda came over with a gentle voice: "Hungry, go wash your hands, eat something before resting."

Seeing that Xia Xia was a little dazed, Linda patted her arm, "Empty stomach Sleeping is bad for your stomach, how much can you eat?"

Xia Xia actually has no appetite at all, but Linda looked concerned, and made these dishes specially for her, Xia Xia also smiled at her, and replied warmly: "Okay. "

Zhou Yinkun sent her to a Buddhist temple, smelled of incense all over her body, and saw a girl who hadn't eaten all day sitting at the dining table, he didn't say anything, and went upstairs to take a shower.

After Xia Xia was seated, Linda served her a bowl of soup first, and Xia Xia took it with both hands, "Mr. Linda, why are you here so late?" Linda smiled, "

I received a call, and my husband is not here this weekend. , ask me to stay here temporarily to accompany you."

Seeing that Xia Xia drank the soup, Linda felt relieved, "I heard that you haven't eaten all day, so I made some light ones, which won't stimulate the spleen and stomach, and it doesn't matter if you eat more." "Okay, thank you

Lin Teacher Da." Xia Xia picked up the chopsticks and ate some.

Zhou Yinkun just took a shower, and the dining table was already empty. The man frowned: "How much did she eat?"

"Xia Xia drank a bowl of soup, and ate half a bowl of rice and vegetables, and has gone back to her room."

Linda packed the tableware, poured a glass of ice water and put it on Zhou Yinkun as usual. at hand. The man sat at the dining table, raised his eyes and asked, "What did she say?"

Linda shook her head, "I didn't say anything, I went upstairs after eating with my head down."

"Didn't you mention her grandma?"

"No " Linda glanced at the direction of the stairs and sighed slightly, "For children of this age, relatives are a safe haven, even for an old man like grandma who is not often by her side, that is also a kind of spiritual sustenance. Now the spiritual sustenance No more, Xia Xia must be very sad."

The man frowned and listened.

Spiritual sustenance is neither money nor power, so what is the use? Her grandma is so old, and she was already sick. If she hadn't been taken care of in the nursing home, she would not have survived at all, and she would have lived too much.