6 Niece

Tuosha's forehead was bruised, and he clutched the string of Buddha beads in his hand.

After coming out to mess around for so many years, he broke out in a rain of bullets, and when he was old, he was actually given such a big face by a junior, and he pointed a gun at his head, and even today next year may be his death day. Tuosha forced himself to be angry, he knew that Zhou Yinkun could do it.

"What are you going to do? Tuosha looked at Song En on the ground, "I will compensate you for what you want, how will you compensate for my grandson's fingers?" "

The broken finger is soaked in wine, and it is impossible to catch it again.

Zhou Yinkun smiled evilly, "Uncle Tuosha, what are you thinking?" You and Zhou Yaohui cut off the land and factories in Mumbai, what kind of shit textile factory did you turn my military factory into to make money, and now you can't collect it and you have to regret it, play?

His gaze fell on the broken finger, and with a smile on the corner of the man's lips, he lazily raised his foot and deliberately stepped on that finger.

Blood and wine were stepped on together, making a wet and sticky sound on the floor.

Zhou Yinkun crushed it like stepping on a cigarette butt, and seeing Tuosha's face was livid, he came closer: "Remember, I will get back the debt owed by your old man." When I saw him once, I chopped off one of his fingers. When the fingers are chopped, the arms are chopped. Don't worry, there are counts. Be sure to leave a queen for Uncle Tuosha.

"Zhou Yinkun, Saipong didn't teach you, can't it hurt your family? Zhou

Yinkun seemed to have heard some big joke, and he didn't even bother to pay attention to it. He raised his hand, Ah Yao collected the gun, and left with Zhou Yinkun. Tuosha just wanted to shoot him, but Zhou Yinkun brought someone to make such a scene, making it clear that he was not afraid of returning fire.

To deal with the viper cheetah, you must kill with one hit. If it can't be successful at one time and wait for it to fight back, it will be a fight with unpredictable consequences. Zhou Yinkun has no wife and no children, and he has no scruples. Tuosa's two sons died in gang fire, leaving only a grandson like Song'en, who really couldn't take risks.

Tuosha did not give the order to stop Zhou Yinkun, but hurried to Song En to look at his hand, the knife edge was neat, crisp and neat. At this time, Xia Xia also squatted beside Song'en and wrapped Songen's hand with a towel from the restaurant.

"Songen, you hold on, we'll go to the hospital right away! Zhou Xia Xia saw that Song En suddenly lost a finger, and his face turned pale with fright, and he saw him sweating profusely in pain, and Xia Xia cried with tears all over his face.

Tuosa did not expect that Song'en not only did not cry, but looked at him firmly. He felt relief in his heart, thinking that this child was protected from the wind and rain, but the ancestors and grandchildren were bleeding the same blood, and the bloodiness should not be reduced. Tuosha touched Song'en's head: "Send to the hospital." "

His men immediately came up and helped Song Eun out, and although they knew it was useless, they picked up and wrapped the broken finger. Zhou Xiaxia trembled when he saw the broken finger, and quickly got up and followed out.

Tuosha straightened up, looked at the full guests, smiled and said: "Let everyone see and laugh, continue without eating and drinking, the juniors are not sensible, just watch a joke!" "

The sky and the earth are big, the face is the biggest, as the protagonist of this birthday banquet, so many pairs of eyes are watching, Tuosha can't gaffe, let alone leave hastily."

Zhou Xia Xia originally wanted to accompany Song'en to the hospital, but Song'en said: "Xia, you go home first." After

saying that, he got into the car, and several black cars rushed towards the hospital at the same time, leaving only one parked in place, it was the person who Song En arranged to send Zhou Xiaxia home.

"Please get in the car.

Zhou Xiaxia stood in place, thinking back to the look in Song'en's eyes just now. They grew up together, but Song's eyes just now were too strange. It's like... I don't know her the same.

Suddenly thinking of something, her face turned even paler.

The person who chopped off Song'en's finger was Zhou Yinkun.

Although others don't know, Ke Songen knows that Zhou Yinkun is Zhou Xiaxia's little uncle.

The tears that had been dried by the poisonous sun filled their eyes again, and the people of the Red Wa Gang waiting next to them saw Zhou Xiaxia crying again, their faces were surprised, and they were at a loss for a while.

"Uncle, you, go to the hospital. Zhou Xiaxia choked up and said, "No need to send me, I'll go home by myself." Thank you. After

saying that, without waiting for the other party to answer, she wiped her tears and walked to the bus stop, the man looked at her thin back, did not go up to stop her, and finally turned on the bus. The black car passed by Zhou Xiaxia, and the window reflected her sobbing while walking forward.

Zhou Xiaxia quickly understood Song'en's reaction, but she still felt aggrieved.

There were no people at the bus stop in the afternoon, the sun was shining hotly, and Xia Xia waited for a while before the bus came, so he walked to the back of the bus stop sign, behind which was a food company with a large tree that covered the inner and outer sides of the company wall. Xia Xia walked to the root of the wall, and the shade brought a little coolness.

On a custom-made inky black painted Maybach not far away, Zhou Yinkun blew the air conditioner and looked impatiently somewhere. After the cigarette in the car was finished, Ah Yao went down to buy it, and Zhou Yinkun waited for about two minutes and began to get impatient.

At this moment, he saw a girl in a white dress standing under the wall of the bus stop in front. The breeze blew, making the green leaves tremble, blowing up the corner of the girl's skirt.

Just looking at it, it feels cool and comfortable.

Men's radar on women is always extremely sensitive, especially when it comes to beautiful women.

He leaned back in the back seat with interest and looked at the girl from top to bottom. The skirt seemed to be a little big on her, and the waist was empty, and the wind blew from the side, and the fabric was attached to her body, which clearly showed how thin the waist was. Looking down, although only the calves are exposed, they are white and tender and straight, and the complete legs are not far behind. But looking up, the chest is only slightly bulging, and it looks like it has not yet developed.

Men's interest is halved.

At this time, the girl seemed to wonder why the car had not come yet, and looked sideways at the direction of the car.

It was a face with a big slap, and in a place like Thailand, where the heat was dead and the sun died, the skin was actually white and glowing. Obviously, there was no makeup, my eyes were red and I cried when I saw it, and my face was washed by tears or clean. And lo and behold, he was fourteen or fifteen years old.

Three or five seconds after turning her head, the girl turned back. It's like thinking about whether to wait or not.

That silky long black hair, the ends of the hair swept one by one, sweeping people's hearts itchy. Zhou Yinkun closed his eyes, this kind of little beauty who has not yet fully developed, it is not interesting to play, just look at it, it is not worth him to go down against the big sun to stir.

Closing his eyes for two seconds, he opened them again. The face under the wall coincided with the face of someone standing at the bottom of the stairs with ice cream calling him uncle.

Zhou Yinkun looked over again.

Tut. It was really his niece.