189 Return

When Xia Xia woke up, she found herself sleeping on the bed alone.

Last night's white quilt was replaced with light blue, which smelled a faint fragrance. The sunlight coming in from the window was a bit dazzling. As soon as she sat up, her body immediately felt uncomfortable and sore, and Xia Xia couldn't help frowning.

"Dong dong."

There was a knock on the door, she looked over, and Chen Shuwen opened the door and walked in.

"Sister Shu Wen."

When she opened her mouth, her voice was hoarse.

"Here." A glass of Vitamin C water was handed over, "Drinking this will make you feel better." "

Thank you." Xia Xia took it with both hands and took a sip. A touch of sweetness across the tongue, relieving the dryness and bitterness in the mouth.

"And this."

Chen Shuwen put something in her palm, Xia Xia looked down, it was a small blue pill.

"This is prescribed by a private doctor. Compared with ordinary contraceptives, it has much less side effects." After she finished speaking, she saw Xia Xia was stunned for a moment, and then her face turned red to the base of her neck, but her eyes couldn't help but look to the ground. She was dizzy last night, and couldn't remember exactly what happened to him...

But the room had been cleaned by a special person long ago, and there were no traces of it.

Chen Shuwen knew what she was looking for, "For this kind of thing, it's better to believe in yourself than in a man."

She knew that it didn't matter if Xia Xia said something or not. But Chen Shuwen still frowned.

"Sister Shu Wen, how do you know..." Xia Xia spoke halfway, then swallowed the words back.

"Didn't you say yesterday that the medicine you're taking now doesn't work? I thought it might be because of your physical fitness, so I asked the doctor if I could use a local brand of medicine in Thailand. When I walked to the door, I heard—" Chen Shuwen paused, "He

usually Also like this? It doesn't matter whether you are sick or not, have a fever or not?"

This is indeed not the case. Xia Xia swallowed the medicine and shook her head.

"He said he helped me sweat, and the fever went away after sweating."

What kind of nonsense is this again. Chen Shuwen raised her hand and touched Xia Xia's forehead, but she really didn't have a fever. But seeing the girl's pale face and black eyes, she said angrily, "It's better to have a fever." "

Take a good rest for two days, the long-distance flight is quite tiring, don't fall ill again."

Wen Yanxia Xia raised her eyes.

Chen Shuwen said: "It is estimated that you will go back in two or three days. Zhou Yinkun and Chen Xuansheng left again early this morning. It should be that the goods have arrived. Chen Xuansheng is watching them personally. If everything goes well, they will be dispersed soon. This The business is not only a test of water but also sincerity, in the end it depends on how Zhou Yinkun decides, if there is no accident, I think they will cooperate for a long time in the future." Xia Xia had a half-knowledge about business matters, and only remembered the first sentence

. After getting along with Chen Shuwen these days, we will part soon.

Seeing that she immediately fell down, Chen Shuwen touched Xia Xia's hair, "It's okay, we will meet again. Didn't we agree to travel together?" The girl nodded, and Chen Shuwen suddenly thought of something: "By the way,