191 Plotting

The night I returned to Thailand, I slept well. The next day was Monday, and Xia Xia went to school as usual.

As soon as the morning class ended, Xia Xiashu was hugged by Leia who rushed up, "Why didn't you come to school all of a sudden? I thought you really went to study abroad without saying hello." It's gone!"

"Of course not." Xia Xia said, "My grandma passed away, and I... went to England to relax." "Ah

, so that's the case." Leia looked at her carefully, "Then you feel better now Did you?"

Then she pulled Xia Xia to go out, "Let's talk while having lunch." "

I'm much better. Grandma is getting old, and her health has never been very good. I have actually prepared myself mentally."

Lai When Ya heard this, she exaggeratedly bought a bunch of food, and the two sat under the tree next to the school playground. The sun just shone at their feet, and the breeze blew by, warm and healing.

"That's it, I don't know you yet." Leia inserted the straw into the strawberry milk and pushed it in front of her, "You must have cried until your eyes were swollen, right?" She hit it right away, Xia Xia

clicked She nodded and said, "But I only cried once, and I promised my grandma to be happy every day." "

Oh." Leia held her chin, "You put it that way, I miss my grandma too. I My grandma is so kind to me. With her, my mother dared not even yell at me. Later, when she was ill and confessed her last words on the hospital bed, she said the same thing. I thought she would tell me to be obedient and to Study hard, don't run around all the time."

"As a result, she just said, telling me to laugh every day." Leia sighed, "As a result, I cried miserably, grinning at the same time, which scared my mother to think I was crazy Yes. I actually just want to do what I promised the old man."

Xia Xia listened quietly, and Leia saw that she stopped talking, "Oh, you have to think about the best of this matter. Compared with being tortured by illness all the time, go It's good to be peaceful and serene."

"Yeah." Xia Xia nodded and smiled at Leia: "Thank you."

"Why are you so nasty." Leia opened a box of sushi and took a big bite, mouth full, "Who made us good friends. By the way, I have been taking notes seriously these days, all for Help you, just wait for you to come back to see. If this continues, I may really be admitted to university."

Xia Xia was amused by these words, and she looked at Leia with a smile: "Leia, can I Do I want to ask you something?"

"Tell me."

"Well... I remember you said before that your family invested in a hospital. Do you know of any way to get patients out of the hospital? It's not transfer and discharge, it's The kind that will keep records. The kind that needs to be kept secret."

"Yes." Leia didn't hesitate, "Isn't the kind you're talking about a charity medical care project?

" Liang: "Do you know much about this kind?"

Leia rolled her big eyes: "I don't know much. My parents and my grandpa thought that I didn't study every day at home and it was too noisy. Call me Go to be a volunteer. It's this kind of medical charity volunteer. To put it bluntly, it's just taking care of patients and taking shit and urine. Why don't you just kill me." "Then can

this kind of thing be kept secret?"

"It can't be kept secret , it must be kept secret."

Leia snapped her fingers, "Many large hospitals have this kind of medical project, which sounds like charity, but it's clinical trials if it's not. There are many in the hospital who can't afford surgery, or use Patients who can't afford imported drugs? If you voluntarily sign up for this medical project, you can avoid all treatment costs." "