193 Bathroom

Xia Xia was a little surprised by this simplicity. It wasn't until the lawyer quickly answered the phone and kept saying that he would prepare the documents as quickly as possible, that Xia Xia finally felt relieved.

Zhou Yinkun played with his fingers around the girl's long lock of hair, watching her politely make an appointment with the lawyer, and then returned the phone to him after hanging up.

The man raised his chin, and Xia Xia put the phone back on the table.

When she was on the phone, she felt her back was burning, and she felt that she was going to be stared at by him. Now that I have finished what I want to say, there is always an inexplicable sense of danger in staying here.

"Then... I'll go back to my room first."

Zhou Yinkun took her wrists, rubbing her hot and rough fingertips, "What's the hurry?"

He just promised to return the inheritance, and he must not provoke him at this time. Xia Xia probably knew what was going to happen next, she lowered her head without struggling, and let his fingers frivolously wander from wrist to elbow, causing a slight itch.

Zhou Yinkun easily pulled her into her arms, the pleasant sweet scent filled her nostrils, her skin was tender and fair, she tore off her nightgown to reveal her shoulders and slightly puffed breasts, like peeling off a creamy ice cream , so tempting that people can't help but want to take a bite.

Men think so, and they do.

His hand reached into her nightgown from below to caress her, his lips kissed her neck, and the tip of his nose touched her earlobe, the girl trembled sensitively. The man chuckled and pushed him down on the sofa.

Her hands were habitually supported on his chest, but not as hard as before. Zhou Yinkun licked her neck carefully: "Untie the strap." "...

What?" She murmured, not understanding his words mean.

Zhou Yinkun held her hand, pressed it on the belt around his waist, and deliberately stuck it to her ear: "Untie it yourself, so as not to strangle you again later." His tone was extremely erotic

.

Xia Xia suddenly remembered that on the night of New Year's Eve in England, the strap of the bathrobe slipped between her legs...

Her ears turned red instantly, and the next moment Zhou Yinkun took her hand and pulled off the strap. The bathrobe was undone, and the man's hard and hot abdomen was attached to the girl's flat lower abdomen without any barriers, while the thick, long, stiff penis pressed heavily on her pubic bone, with blue veins bursting out, and the temperature was scorching.

Today's little rabbit not only didn't flinch, but also cooperated.

While kissing her, the man stroked her thighs up, and lifted the soft nightgown to her waist. Xia Xia's legs had already been separated on both sides of his body. She closed her eyes tightly, feeling the edge of her panties being lifted, and her rough fingertips poking into her narrow and delicate private parts.

Suddenly remembered the last time he urinated on him, Xia Xia couldn't help feeling hot, her pink toes curled up unconsciously, her lower abdomen twitched, and suddenly a hot current gushed out.

The man on her body paused and left her lips.

He stopped inexplicably, Xia Xia subconsciously opened his eyes, and saw Zhou Yinkun withdrew his hand, his fingertips were scarlet. Xia Xia's eyes widened suddenly, and she quickly pushed him away to sit up. Seeing the blood-stained underwear and nightgown, she suddenly understood that the