47 Work

"My granddaughter has big eyes, and if she is dark, she is smart." Sai Peng is obviously more satisfied with Xia Xia who has grown up, she is quiet and clean, she smiles like a little sun, speaks softly, and looks like she is good at reading look.

Xia Xia was praised by her grandpa before she did anything. You Qi also said that she was smart. She smiled embarrassedly, thinking that school will start soon, so she must work hard and don't disappoint her grandpa.

Sai Peng grilled fish was high-profile, and his granddaughter was even more high-profile. He asked Mei Jin to put Xia Xia's luggage in the small room prepared for her, and he took Xia Xia to shuttle among the guests at more than a dozen tables. My granddaughter is here, her granddaughter is good-looking, and she will be admitted to Chulalongkorn in the future, in exchange for wave after wave of compliments, Xia Xia is praised more and more guilty.

"That...Grandpa." She stopped Sai Peng in time, "I actually—"

"Oh yes, look at Grandpa's memory, my good granddaughter hasn't had lunch yet. Come, go with Grandpa."

Xia Xia It was already past one o'clock in the afternoon when we got off the car, and Sai Peng was happy to show off, without asking Xia Xia if he was hungry. Xia Xia originally wanted to confess that she was not as good at studying as her grandfather imagined, but when Sai Peng said this, she diverted, so she nodded along with the words.

Sai Peng took her to the shop opposite the grilled fish stall, and turned on all the fans inside, "Xia Xia is waiting, grandpa will cook something delicious for you."

Sai Peng fanned the fan and entered the kitchen inside again, Xia Xia sat obediently where she was, and carefully looked at the store she had never been to.

The place here is not big, and there can only be four or five tables. If it is full, it will be crowded. No wonder the people eating grilled fish are all outside in the spacious location by the river. The menu in the store is posted on the wall, and they are all common dishes in Thailand. The most popular grilled fish is the secret recipe exclusively improved by Sai Pong.

After coming here for a while, she found that there were only grandpa and Meijin in the shop. Meijin didn't seem to be very good at cooking, so, all the dishes were cooked by grandpa himself?

Thinking of this, Xia Xia got up unconsciously and walked to the door of the kitchen.

The inside is not very big, it can only accommodate one person spinning around, everything is wiped clean and neatly placed, Sai Peng is on fire, Xia Xia just walked to the door, he turned around, "Xia Xia, wait, hurry up, it will be ready soon!" The

kitchen was also very hot, and Xia Xia couldn't bear to see her grandpa wiping sweat with a towel, so she hurriedly said, "Grandpa, I'm not in a hurry. Just give me something to eat. "

Speaking, Sai Peng has turned off the fire, and the fried yellow curry beef is served on the plate, and the aroma is rich and tangy.

"Then how can it be casual? Sit down and taste it, your grandfather made this every time you came back when you were young."

Xia Xia washed her hands and followed him to the table.

"Xia Xia takes the chopsticks by herself." Sai Peng turned the fan over while talking.

"Okay." She took the chopsticks and took a sip, and some unclear memories came back in an instant. The taste is so familiar, it's exactly the same as the one I ate when I was a child.

"Grandpa," Xia Xia looked up, "this is so delicious."

That sincere and serious appearance made Sai Peng laugh, "What is this? The fish that came this morning are all sold out, otherwise Grandpa will definitely give you Here's a good fish. Make do with it at noon, and when the fish in the afternoon arrives, grandpa will make it for you tonight."

Xia Xia was actually curious about the taste of the grilled fish just now, and grandpa said that he would cook it for her. She was warm and happy in her heart, and she nodded without twitching, "I can eat it all."

Sai Peng couldn't believe it when she heard it. She counted that when she was a child, she ate like a kitten. Things can be picky.

Xia Xia chuckled and said that her mother has treated her according to the doctor's advice in the past few years, and she is much better than when she was a child.

The grandparent and grandson were dozens of years apart, but they couldn't finish talking. Xia Xia quickly finished a plate of curry Niuhe, and just as she put down her chopsticks, Mei Jin, who had been busy outside, came in.

At 2:30 in the afternoon, another batch of fresh live fish came.

Seeing that Xia Xia was curious, Sai Peng took her to the river to see that there were seven or eight boxes full of big fish that were longer than a man's forearm. Mei Jin was counting them, and the fish would be moved after counting.

The fish delivery person just delivered the goods, threw them off the boat and went ashore to drink tea and hide from the sun. Seeing that her grandfather was getting old and Meijin was alone, Xia Xia volunteered to help.

Sai Peng looked at her slender arms and legs, how could she carry such a heavy box, the old man raised the fan gracefully, and pointed back in a certain direction, "Do you remember the way home?"

"Yes, Grandpa." Xia Xia discovered just now that this store is actually connected to the place where grandpa lives, it just changed the place that used to be used as a warehouse into a storefront.

"That's fine." Sai Peng said, "You can't move these, go back and call your slacker uncle to move the fish, just tell me what I said!"

Xia Xia was stunned, "Uncle?"

"Yes. Your uncle also When you come here, you will know that you are lazy to sleep at home, and you will die of sleep one day. You go, wake him up to work, he will be lazy to death."

Zhou Xiaxia never expected that Zhou Yinkun would be here.

The last separation was very unpleasant, recalling his scary eyes at that time, her steps became more and more hesitant. It's a pity that the place is so big. Walking in from the alley on the left of the store, you will arrive at the residence.

The houses are all Thai-style wooden houses with raised wooden pillars and conical roofs, which are used to dissipate heat and prevent moisture, mosquitoes and floods during the rainy season. The two Thai-style wooden houses adjacent to the back of the store are connected together, both of which are grandpa's residences.

Xia Xia went up three steps as her grandfather said, turned left, and saw the slightly open wooden door. The humming of the electric fan at its maximum can be heard outside the house.

Thinking of who was inside, the girl stopped unconsciously, not daring to go in.

However, she is an obedient child. Grandpa asked her to wake up her little uncle to work, which was not impossible.

But...following the gap in the open door, the first thing she saw was the long legs hanging beside the bed, and she could tell by the posture that she was still asleep.

Xia Xia was in a bit of trouble, and many people were angry about getting up. Zhou Yinkun was scary enough when he was awake, but if he was angry about getting up, wouldn't it be even scarier? Although grandpa was around, he probably wouldn't pinch her like before, but he could torture her like that just for a meal before, cold sweat broke out on Xia Xia's back and forehead.

Grandpa's birthday hasn't come yet, and mom and dad haven't come yet, so she can't avoid meeting Zhou Yinkun these two days.

She didn't pay back the money last time, and she made him angry because of the phone call. These problems were not resolved, and she came to wake him up to work again... No matter how I think about it, I feel like I'm courting death.