108 Shaken

Myanmar, north of Yangon city.

The helicopter landed on the front and back feet, Carl got off the plane and ran over there, Zhou Yinkun carried the girl and went straight into the villa. Karl didn't catch up, and grabbed Ayao who was following behind, "Why do I look so familiar? And her legs are so white."

Ayao covered Karl's mouth, "I'm not as good as you if you want to die." I found it."

After speaking, he pushed the person away, and followed him in with Zhou Yinkun's mobile phone.

The phone has already rang twice. In the room, the doctor is checking Xia Xia's physical condition. A Yao is standing at the door: "Brother Kun." Zhou Yinkun turned his head,

glanced at the phone in A Yao's hand, and walked out.

"Turner's call, I called twice."

Just as he was speaking, the phone rang again. Zhou Yinkun picked it up, and before he could speak, he heard the emotion over there: "Zhou Yinkun, are you crazy! You openly attacked the Bangkok police station, took away the suspect and shot the policeman. Is that an ordinary policeman? That's Mr. Batai." General!"

Zhou Yinkun raised his eyebrows, "What police station? What general Batai?"

"What do you mean?"

"Mr. Turner, I am in Myanmar. An accident happened in Bangkok, how did you find me? Do you have evidence? "

Turner froze over there, "I heard that Ba Tai detained your niece, except for you—"

Zhou Yinkun interrupted: "There is no evidence, right."

There was no speech.

"Mr. Turner, I can sue you for slandering good citizens of Thailand like this?" The man joked, "Come to Yangon when you have time, and I will be the host."

There was silence for a while: "A country has a country's bottom line , Terrorist organizations will never be allowed to exist, and this matter will be investigated to the end."

Zhou Yinkun was too lazy to listen to his nonsense, and hung up the phone directly.

At this time the doctor came out of the room, "Sir, she has no other trauma, but the wound on the lower back is torn, but there is no need for stitches, and medicine has been used to stop the bleeding. Eating, coupled with the cold, led to fever and drowsiness."

"When will I wake up?"

"I have received an anti-fever injection, and I will wake up after the fever subsides. When I wake up, I need to eat lightly, a small amount for several times, and then rest in bed for a few days. There will be no problem."

*

Xia Xia seemed to smell the aroma of food.

Covered with a soft quilt, it was warm. She slowly opened her eyes, followed the smell, and saw that there was really a bowl of steaming porridge on the table.

I moved, but my body was still weak. She sat up slowly and looked at where she was. The room is large, cream tones, nice but unfamiliar.

She clearly remembered seeing him, wearing a camouflage uniform, landing from a helicopter, walking towards her with a gun in his hand, and giving her the body armor to wear.

Is it... a dream?

The girl looks around, there is no body armor.

"Looking around when we came together, wanting to steal something?"