176 Accepted

His lips rubbed against her ears intentionally or unintentionally, Xia Xia's body trembled slightly, the bathroom door was ajar, and she could clearly hear the sound of her classmates packing things outside.

"After moving away for so many days, I haven't had a single call." The man raised her face, "It seems that he didn't pay attention to the little uncle?" "

Xia!" Leia's voice suddenly came from the living room, "Garbage Where is the bag? This one is full."

Xia Xia immediately wanted to go out, but she didn't expect that Zhou Yinkun would wrap her arms around her waist, put her on the sink, and press her body tightly against each other.

Leia must come to ask her if she can't find anything, Xia Xia pushed him anxiously: "Let me out first." "

Is this your attitude when talking to your little uncle?"

Song Shuyu's voice came from outside at this time: "Lai Ya, the garbage bag is here."

Hearing his voice, Zhou Yinkun lowered his head to meet Xia Xia's eyes: "What do you think of that pretty boy?"

Little boy? Xia Xia frowned when she heard this address, "Is that tall boy?"

"Yes."

Xia Xia didn't understand why he started talking about this again, and replied, "His name is Song Shuyu, he's a transfer student, and I don't know much about the others. I know he doesn't talk much and knows how to play basketball." His

eyes and attitude are just talking about ordinary classmates.

The man raised his eyebrows, expressing satisfaction. But this is also a matter of course, as long as Zhou Xiaxia has eyes, he won't fall in love with that kind of ordinary-looking little boy.

Zhou Yinkun stroked her hair in a good mood, and slowly looked down.

She supported his chest with one hand, and grabbed the edge of the sink behind her with the other hand. Because of nervousness, her delicate breasts kept rising and falling. She also looked at the door from time to time, her face flushed.

The man inexplicably thought of two words - cheating.

The bathroom was narrow, and the two of them were so close together that their breathing was intertwined, which sounded ambiguous and exciting. Zhou Yinkun became interested, and his big hand slowly moved up from her wrist, across her shoulder and collarbone, and caressed her neck.

His hands were hot, burning. Xia Xia subconsciously wanted to speak, but he didn't expect him to cover her mouth.

"Hmm..."

A small voice escaped from between his fingers, and Zhou Yinkun hissed, "Keep your voice down." The big

hand almost covered half of her face, only revealing a pair of beautiful eyes full of panic. The man tilted his head and licked her neck, sucked a small piece of skin in his mouth, Xia Xia couldn't make a sound, and put both hands on his chest to push away, but he grabbed one of them and pressed it all the way down. Somewhere, stroked up and down.

The speed at which it hardened was frightening. The man's tongue slowly slid onto her earlobe, and after taking a bite, Xia Xia trembled immediately. Zhou Yinkun smiled lowly: "Where do you want to be tonight, the sofa? The kitchen? Or right here."

Xia Xia was shocked, shaking her head again and again, her eyes widened and she wanted to speak.

It seems that he didn't mention what she likes, the man took his hand away graciously, and gently kissed the hair by her ear, "Tell me, where do you want to be." *In the living room,