194 Smooth

Linda saw Xia Xia get up and go upstairs, she stopped worriedly: "Xia Xia, you eat too little at noon, at least drink a bowl of soup and then go to rest, okay?" Seeing

Linda's concerned expression, Xia Xia thought As soon as she got warm, she lowered her eyes slightly: "No need."

Only Suchera and Song En were walking on thin ice. The more good intentions you accept now, the more danger you will have in the future. If so, it is better to refuse directly.

After Xia Xia went upstairs, the lawyer in the living room also quickly packed up his things. As soon as he walked to the door, he heard the sound of a car driving in outside. He hurriedly opened the door, saw the man who just got off the car, and said in a respectful tone, "Mr. Zhou."

Zhou Yinkun glanced at the briefcase in his hand: "Finished?"

"Yes, yes. But it's just..." The lawyer hesitated to speak.

"Say."

"Miss Zhou is crying."

Before the words finished, the man frowned, and the lawyer hurriedly explained: "It should...it should be that these properties reminded her of Mr. Zhou Yaohui. I saw that Miss Zhou kept stopping at the property change record That page."

Zhou Yaohui.

After being dead for so long, she can still be so sad.

"Speaking of which they are father and daughter, I usually don't think so, but when it comes to major events such as illness, surgery, and property inheritance, the relatives are the relatives, and not just anyone can replace them." "Although Mr. Zhou Yaohui has passed away

almost It's been half a year, but Ms. Zhou inherited his estate as an heir, and outsiders can't understand the feeling in her heart. I have also handled many cases, and after seeing a lot, I realized that no matter how eccentric a client is, he still cares about his relatives Yes."

"Hey, this person, after a lifetime in the world, what he lives is just a relationship."

Zhou Yinkun frowned again, and the lawyer hurriedly shut up. After waiting for two seconds, he spoke again: "Mr. Zhou, if there is nothing else, I'll--" "Wait

." Zhou Yinkun said, "Go and do something."

*

Upstairs, Xia Xia didn't know that Zhou Yinkun was back, and was concentrating on the phone.

"Yes, let's set it next Saturday. Thank you."

Since the lawyer said that the completion of the procedures will not be later than next Friday, Xia Xia set the signing time of the charity medical project on next Saturday.

The project contact on the other end of the phone should be Lian Lian, and informed them of the documents and information needed on the day of signing the contract.

Xia Xia carefully wrote down one by one, and finally confirmed the confidentiality terms of the entire project for patients.

The other party said that unless it involves a criminal case and needs to cooperate with the police investigation, all information will be kept secret for life. Of course, as an investor, you have the right to ask questions at any time.

The girl felt relieved and hung up the phone.

There was another throbbing pain in her abdomen. She covered her stomach to relax before she got up and turned off the light. Although she is still not feeling well, the sending of Suchera's family is progressing smoothly. Xia Xia folded the thin quilt and felt that the pain in her abdomen has eased a bit.