184 Sunset

The first round of the race ended quickly, and Xia Xia had lingering fears, but fortunately, the two injured racers were not life-threatening.

In the last few minutes of the race, Chen Shuwen disappeared. The second round of competition is about to start, and the format of the competition is different this time. The participating motorcycles have been replaced by models that can carry people, and almost every driver has an extra partner behind them.

Xia Xia was wondering why Chen Shuwen hadn't come back when she heard someone calling her name from behind.

Xia Xia turned her head and her eyes lit up. Chen Shuwen was wearing a professional racing suit and walked over with a helmet in one hand, "Don't you want to try? I'll give you a ride."

Chen Shuwen was very sure that no one would disturb her this time.

Because Chen Xuansheng didn't like exciting events, and Zhou Yinkun's eyes grew to the sky, so naturally he wouldn't be interested in participating in this kind of amateur competition.

Xia Xia had already given up the idea of ​​trying a motorcycle, but when she heard that she could ride without herself, she became curious again.

Seeing that she was worried and wanted to try again, Chen Shuwen gave her a reassurance: "Don't worry, I have trained specially. I have passed the certificate and competition, and my results are not bad.

" The man above is looking at this side displeased.

Chen Shuwen pretended not to see her, and stretched out her hand toward Xiaxia: "Let's go."

Zhou Xiaxia really followed obediently, and Chen Xuansheng said in a timely manner, "She is very skilled, don't worry."

Zhou Yinkun glanced at him and sneered . Chen Xuansheng didn't want to spoil Chen Shuwen's interest at all, and let her mess around. Once an accident occurs in this manned race, the first person to be thrown out is the person in the back seat.

He was too lazy to talk nonsense with Chen Xuansheng, so he got up and left.

Chen Shuwen and Xia Xia were testing the car, and when they looked up, they saw a man approaching. Chen Shuwen finally learned a man who was clingier than Chen Xuansheng, like a dog's skin plaster.

Zhou Yinkun came over, randomly picked a black Harley, and called Zhou Xiaxia.

"You can try it if you want, come and sit on mine."

"No, there's no need for it." Xia Xia felt trembling when he recalled that he had driven her to school by car. Motorcycles are not like cars, there are no seat belts. If he rode at his speed and had an accident, he would be thrown away.

"I'll just take Miss Shu Wen's car." She stood there and refused in a low voice.

It's Shu Wen again. Chen Shuwen speaks and shuts.

The man lasted patiently for only two seconds, "What's your last name?"

The two girls here were stunned at the same time, not understanding why he suddenly said this. Chen Shuwen looked at Xia Xia, but she actually answered him: "My surname is Zhou."

"You still know your surname is Zhou? I thought you changed your surname to Chen. How many times do I have to tell you to come here?"

Xia Xia didn't know why Zhou Yinkun suddenly Interested in cycling, but he didn't even wear a protective racing suit, so he didn't look professional at all. Xia Xia didn't want to take risks with him.

"Then... I won't sit down anymore, I'll go back to watch the game."

These words originally meant a step back, but it changed in Zhou Yinkun's ears. She dared to ride in Chen Shuwen's car, but she wouldn't dare to ride in his car. This is really not even the slightest bit of trust.