54 Night Talk

At dinner time, the family eats at one table.

Sai Peng could see that he was very happy, and his two sons drank several glasses with him without talking about business matters. Until the meal was almost finished, Sai Peng said to Zhou Yaohui: "Ah Hui, come here later, I have something to tell you."

He was the only one called, and Zhou Yaohui subconsciously glanced at Zhou Yinkun, but he had a natural expression. Hearing Sai Peng There was no response.

"Okay, Dad." Zhou Yaohui said, "It just so happens that I haven't told you about the account for the second half of last year and the first half of this year."

The adults talked, and Xia Xia, as the youngest junior, couldn't get in the way and was in charge of peeling the shrimp. After peeling a plate neatly, Sai Peng praised her for being sensible and well-behaved.

While joking, Xia Xia quietly glanced at the little uncle next to grandpa. For some reason, he didn't touch any of the prawns he peeled today. Although the expression looked the same as usual, she still felt that something was wrong for some reason.

Oh, suddenly remembered.

She still owed him money.

Mom and Dad have been here for so long, and she hasn't sent him the money yet. Zhou Yinkun was unhappy because someone must suffer, so Xia Xia ran to her parents' room after the meal, and went to Sama to get money.

Sama and her daughter were talking in the room, while Sai Peng and Zhou Yaohui went to Sai Peng's house, but Zhou Yinkun was the only one who disappeared.

In the room, Zhou Yaohui took out a photocopy of the account book and handed it to Sai Peng.

Sai Peng took it and put it aside, "I don't worry about you doing things. It just so happens that you come back and do things again."

"Okay." Zhou Yaohui responded first.

"Your younger brother has been getting close to Wu Bangqi recently, how much do you know about this?"

"Wu Bangqi had a relationship before, but it was not easy to win over, and he didn't look like he was short of money. Now he will come down soon, how about Ah Kun? " Are you getting close to him at this time?" Zhou Yaohui said honestly, "I don't know. What's the matter, Dad?"

"Wu Bangqi told Ah Kun that he wanted to buy the goods, but he didn't find you, probably because he didn't give you any good looks before. You don't have to worry about the previous things. His business is a big one, and I will leave it to you. "

Zhou Yaohui hesitated this time.

The current situation is exactly the same as what happened at the Mumbai factory last time. Since Wu Bangqi had already talked with Zhou Yinkun, no one knew what kind of madness Zhou Yinkun would go if he stepped in again.

"Why, dare not?" Sai Peng looked at him.

"That's not true. With you supporting me, what can happen." Zhou Yaohui thought for a while and said, "Wu Bangqi is not armed and has no channels. If there is a large amount, we may have to do it ourselves. Ah Kun has someone, I think , as long as he is willing to pay someone, we will share the money equally."

"Did he hit you very hard last time?" Sai Peng asked suddenly. He only saw an unclear photo, and he remembered that it was full of blood.

Zhou Yaohui smiled: "No. He was just angry, and he didn't really do anything to me."

"Okay. He chopped off the fingers of Tuosha's grandson for the factory in Mumbai. Tuosha was the only grandson left. He is I 'm chopping Tuosha's lifeblood. It's no wonder people hunted him down."

"Dad, you know all about it."

"Do you think he really wants to build a military factory? Where can't he build a military factory? Under the guise of a military factory, they actually processed marijuana secretly, thinking that the emperor of India Shangao Yuan could not control him."

"Then, you don't agree to use Akun's armed forces."

"As for the transportation, you have to talk to Wu Bangqi again Negotiate the price, and I will give you another group of people. Your brother's people are not allowed to use any of them. If you use one, he can follow the vines and find out your base camp. If you don't agree to his request, he will blow up all of them for you. What do you do?"

This is indeed something Zhou Yinkun can do. Zhou Yaohui nodded, "Okay, do as you say."

"If he goes crazy again, just tell me."

Zhou Yaohui smiled.

"Okay, don't hesitate there. Talk if you have something to say." Sai Peng looked at him.

Compared with Sai Peng, Zhou Yaohui's temperament is more like his mother. He is an extremely calm and self-aware person. He understood that although this younger brother had a bad temper, he was smart and physically strong. To put it bluntly, he was a good material for doing bad things and messing around in the rivers and lakes. It's just that Sai Peng has never been optimistic about him, and Zhou Yaohui has never asked him face to face.

"Dad, you never cared about what Akun did. Why did you not let him touch our most important business?"

Sai Peng was not surprised by this question. After being silent for a while, he casually opened the box at hand and took out a Monte cigar from it.

Zhou Yaohui immediately handed over cigar cutters, some cedar wood sticks for cigars and a lighter.

The room is soon filled with the smell of Cuban cigars, like a mixture of sweet hay and nuts, and it seems that there are more coffee and cedar flavors.

Sai Peng took two sips, Zhou Yaohui waited patiently.

"Your brother is not allowed to touch drugs."

Sai Peng said, "Whether it is a drug addict or a drug dealer, as long as he is addicted to drugs, sooner or later he will lose his humanity. The time in between can be long or short. If it grows long, it can be saved, but if it is short, it will cost its own life. How many people were scared off by the one who fell off the horse in 1996? That is still the best end.

" Of course you have a good brain, but the most important thing is to have a degree. No matter how much money you earn, you have to spend your life. You have been steady and obedient since you were a child. I did as I did, and I did it very well. So I'm relieved to leave it to you."

"But Akun can't do it." Sai Peng paused, and took another sip.

The smoke was as cloudy as his eyes, "Drugs erode humanity, and your brother has no humanity."

Hearing this, Zhou Yaohui was stunned.

Sai Peng looked at him, "In these years, there is nothing he can't do that he wants to do. Ah Hui, do you understand what this means?"

If it was said that he just felt that his father preferred him to trust him before, then now, at this moment, Zhou Yaohui roughly understood Sai Peng's approach.

What Zhou Yinkun wanted to do was never impossible. He will use whoever can use it. He kills whoever gets in the way.

"Akun understands human nature. He knows what other people want and what they are afraid of. But he himself is inhuman, so he doesn't show loyalty, doesn't obey the rules, and he can do whatever he wants. This won't work.

" Finished the cigar.

"Ahui, there is a saying that you should remember. It's easy to break through the tough, but easy to lose the old. So you can only feel wronged. At least I can watch Ah Kun well before I die."

"Dad, I understand." Zhou Yaohui looked serious, "Don't worry."

"It would be great if your brother is as obedient as you are." Sai Peng said, picked up the cattail fan again, and fanned it again and again.