12 Muzzle

When Ussoko heard this, he immediately couldn't hold back his face.

"Are you going to play tricks? The

cigarette in his hand burned more than half, and Zhou Yinkun extinguished it. He looked sideways, and Ah Yao behind him handed over a cigarette and a lighter when he saw this. The room was full of smoke, Zhou Yinkun was unhurried, and his tone was frivolous: "You can think so."

"Kun, we've been working together for years. We are looking at the face of Saipon, so we talk to you-" "

Expand the land, communicate relations, open channels, what have you done?" When the Mumbai riots, when Daoud's armed army surrounded the Dharavi factory with tanks, whose head was the muzzle of the gun aimed at? I give you a billion you experience once or not? Ussoko

didn't speak.

"You Russians take some money and want to make people die? Don't you fight the nation? What kind of fight, take rotten dick? Usoko

knew that Zhou Yinkun was the master who said that he would turn his face over, and now he was on his territory, he was silent for two minutes, and then raised his head again: "Kun, but I don't count on this matter." We signed the contract, and in the end the military factory did not work out, and Ivan was angry, so he asked me to talk to you. "

Ivan is the boss of Usoko, a man who has been doing transnational business for many years, but does not dare to step outside the borders of Russia.

"So?

Zhou Yinkun smiled disdainfully, "If there is something to say quickly, there is a fart to release quickly." "

Ivan... Ivan also knows that Mumbai is very tricky, and if you can't do it, then others can't do it. But in the end, the land and the factory have been taken, but the textile is really not what Ivan wants to do. Since the money has already been given to you, then ... We can add another amount of money, not to make arms, to do something else. Seeing

that Zhou Yinkun was so impatient that he was about to get up and leave, Usoko hurriedly said: "That's it, Saipon's old profession, Ivan wants to do poison." Zhou Yinkun raised his eyebrows slightly, "Why don't you look for

Zhou Yaohui for this matter, why are you looking for me."

"We haven't done business with Zhou Yaohui, and I've heard that he is very cautious and conservative, and if he buys a large dose the first time, he may not agree." Ussoko said, still unconsciously leaning forward, rubbing his hands excitedly: "Of course, we believe in you more than him."

"Less nonsense, what do you want?" "

"Lysergic acid diethylamide."

Hearing this, Zhou Yinkun smiled: "He is quite bold, dare to sell hallucinogens in Russia?" That thing is quite expensive, how does he open a market.

Seeing that he was interested, Ussoko smiled twice, "Kun, I don't know about this." Ivan is very mysterious to do things, you also know, the money he is ready, just don't know if you can take out the goods.

Zhou Yinkun turned his neck, "How much?"

Ussoko stretched out his finger, "Thirty kilograms." "

The scientific name of LSD is ergodiethylamide, which is a colorless, odorless, tasteless liquid, which belongs to semi-synthetic alkaloids, is a strong psychotropic drug, and has a strong addiction, and the toxicity is three times that of ecstasy-pills. The market price per gram is 3,000 US dollars, and if Ivan is exported, it is a volume of 90 million US dollars.

"A lump sum?

"Right. But...... The amount is so large, isn't it-" Before Ussoko finished speaking, he was interrupted by Zhou Yinkun, "