50 Presents

"Oh, little girl, this birthday star is made of red sandalwood, and the bare wood is the most expensive! The one you saw is one in a thousand, and I don't know how many of them were scrapped before. It's not just us Chinese, this Thailand is Buddhist. The country, who doesn't respect the gods and Buddhas from the bottom of their hearts? If you don't make the best, how dare you show it out! This business is about sincerity, you buy with sincerity, and I will sell with sincerity. !"

Zhou Yinkun glanced at Zhou Xiaxia after listening. Sure enough, she was persuaded again.

Zhou Xiaxia said very sincerely that this is a gift for grandpa, and she is 100% sincere, but the price is a bit too expensive, and she wants to ask the boss if it can be cheaper.

The boss wondered: "Little girl, the price is discounted, isn't the sincerity also discounted? You give the old man a birthday gift in the hope that he will live a long life, right? Then how can you get a discount? It's not auspicious." The

last two sentences, She managed to scare Zhou Xiaxia even more successfully, she turned her head to look at the man who had been silent all this time, with earnest eyes.

The man stood up straight and hooked his fingers towards her.

The little girl went over immediately.

Zhou Yinkun's tone was joking: "Do you really want to buy it?"

That thing is obviously not worth the price.

But Xia Xia nodded seriously. She fell in love with this one at a glance, and the meaning was good. If she gave up and chose other ones just because the price was too expensive, she would be too sorry for grandpa.

"Little uncle, I borrowed this money from you, and I will pay you back even the money I owed before."

She thought, Mom and Dad will come soon, and Dad will help her pay back the money Understand.

This time he didn't make it difficult for her, he took out a pile of US dollars, and the boss stood beside him holding a calculator, "US dollars 1,212."

Zhou Yinkun's bills are all in denominations of 100 yuan, and he doesn't even have change , Zhou Xiaxia carefully counted thirteen pieces and handed them to the boss, then folded the recovered money and stuffed it back into his hands. Then, as if he had accomplished something important, he raised his head and smiled at Zhou Yinkun, "Grandpa will definitely like it."

While the boss was making birthday decorations, Zhou Xiaxia picked out a few light clothes and trousers from the stall next to them. They didn't cost much in total. Probably afraid that Zhou Yinkun would be impatient, the whole selection process didn't exceed five. minute. Halfway through the selection, she pointed to the men's shirt and trousers hanging together and asked him if he wanted it.

Probably because they are short-handed, but their attitude is quite enthusiastic.

Zhou Yinkun put one hand in his pocket, caressing the note that he put in before. He watched Zhou Xiaxia come back with a bag of clothes, and carefully took the birthday ornament from the boss, and finally said naturally: "Little uncle, let's go back?"

Zhou Yinkun sized her up. This Zhou Xiaxia has a bad mind at a young age. Did he almost throw her to death when he forgot Sathorn Tower, or did he almost strangle her to death when he forgot at Pattaya Hotel?

Or... she was just pretending, first establish a good relationship with him, and then pretend to sue him when Zhou Yaohui came.

When they went back, Zhou Xiaxia was in front and Zhou Yinkun was behind.