126 Winning and Losing

Three days later, Tuen Mun Pier.

In the dark night, a car drove in quietly. When Wei Yan arrived, Huang Zhaolun had already arrived.

"Huang Sir." He walked over, "The Chen family responded very quickly."

Huang Zhaolun was not surprised by this: "Chen Xuansheng just came back after all, and he needs a big business deal if he wants to be a restaurant." Convince the public."

Wei Yan frowned slightly, "You mean..."

"The Chen family sold No. 3 and No. 4 heroin in the 1970s and 1980s, and became the leader of Hong Kong societies. Later, the government ordered a crackdown on drugs, and the Chen family turned their business It was transferred overseas. Not only the Chen family, but many drug lords who started in Hong Kong at that time had to stop their business here."

Huang Zhaolun said, "But the local channels in Hong Kong must not be interrupted. Among all the associations, Dongxing has the largest territory and the largest number of people. There are so many that the police cannot monitor them all. As long as they re-establish the drug trafficking network with the method of "hands-on" and "hands-on", once it is fully rolled out, it will be an unimaginable huge amount of income.

" The Chen family's supply of goods before was only enough for them to sell overseas, if they fully expand the channels in Hong Kong, they will need a larger supply of goods with a longer supply." "That's right.

Zhou Yinkun also saw this and found this Go to Chen's house. If you guessed right, they will make a deal to test the waters after hooking up with Chen Xuansheng. The Chen family depends on the quality of the goods, while Zhou Yinkun depends on the Chen family's channels. If the first transaction It goes well, and there will definitely be bigger transactions in the future. It is not feasible to use the method of "dead transfer" for large transactions, and both parties must be present to inspect the goods and collect the money, so we will act at that time." Speaking of this, Huang Zhaolun looked at Wei

Yan , "You are a crucial part of it."

"I understand." Wei Yan said, "Tomorrow night, the Chen family will open a casino in Macau and invited Zhou Yinkun. The invitation this time should not be as simple as flattery."

Huang Zhaolun nodded, "Do you need support?"

Wei Yan thought for a while, then shook his head, "No, we can't startle the snake at this time."

"Okay." Huang Zhaolun patted him on the shoulder, "Be careful."

*

Before Zhou Yinkun went out at night, he glanced at the garden. In the garden between the villa's main building and the independent small building, a girl sat in a daze.

Zhou Yinkun turned his cuff buttons, "Go and call her over."

"Yes, Brother Kun."

It was not time for dinner, Xia Xia was vacating in the garden with her chin propped up, and when she saw A Yao approaching, she immediately smiled and stood up. stand up.

"Ayao, are you here to see me?"

"Brother Kun told you to come over."

Xia Xia turned her head to look, Zhou Yinkun was talking to Lin Cheng over there, and didn't even look this way. She looked at A Yao again, and asked softly: "What's the matter?"

This A Yao really didn't know, he told the truth.

After Zhou Yinkun finished speaking with Lin Cheng, he looked over there, frowning. Tell him to call Zhou Xiaxia over, and two minutes later, the two chatted in the garden.