197 Sudden Change

The note was unfolded, and the handwriting on it was beautiful and neat.

Seeing the content, the person holding the note immediately frowned with a serious expression. Seeing this, a person in a black suit next to him asked: "Boss, what's the matter?"

"Zhou Yinkun has been monitoring Song En." The person who spoke was wearing a white gown and bald. It was Tuosha.

He stared at the note in his hand, "I haven't seen Song En since I sent him abroad, just because I was afraid that someone would find out his location. Last time Ah Hui died, Zhou Yinkun said in the hospital that Song En was in the United States, I thought he was probing on purpose, but he sent Song En to Canada immediately." "

After Master Song En arrived in Canada, he entered the school with military management and isolated the outside world. The people there are all us The most trustworthy, it is impossible to leak the news. And... you are already in retirement, what can Zhou Yinkun do to spy on Master Song En?" What

?

Takusa bowed his head, the answer was already obvious.

"Ahui's daughter is smart and careful." Tuosha looked up and looked at the urn, "She didn't contact me rashly, probably because she guessed that Song En's old mobile phone was with me, so she used this method to send messages."

" From this point of view, she is trying to help Song En."

Tuosha rubbed the note and was silent for a few seconds, "Maybe she is also helping herself."

He turned and walked outside.

"Boss, since Zhou Yinkun has reached this point, why don't you just—" "

What?" Tuosha interrupted, "I couldn't kill him at the beginning, and it's even more impossible now. It hasn't been long since Sai Peng and Ahui died, and Zhou Yinkun just sat down At this level, to provoke him is courting death."

"Then..."

Tuosha got into the car, thought for a moment, "Get ready, I'll go to Canada myself."

The car drove away from the stupa quietly in the night.

At this time, it was almost one o'clock in the morning, and the light in Xia Xia's room was still on. She was sitting at the table with her mobile phone in front of her. She had been waiting from twelve o'clock until now, but she hadn't received any reply yet.

Could it be that she was wrong?

Song En said that he left in a hurry at that time, and left everything such as mobile phones and computers with Grandpa Tuosha. After a long time, Song En's old number can still be dialed, it should be kept on purpose. Her name was on the caller ID, so it was no surprise that Grandpa Tuosha didn't answer the phone.

That's why she sent that text message last night - at twelve o'clock tomorrow night, it's about Song En, see you at Ahui.

Xia Xia wasn't sure if Tuosha would read the information, or whether he would believe it after reading it.

But there was always an inexplicable certainty in her heart. It is about Song En, and Tuosha will not ignore it easily. And her father once protected Tuosha in Sathorn Tower. As her father's daughter, she should be somewhat credible with Tuosha.

Pick up the phone again, still nothing.

She couldn't help being a little shaken.

Putting the message under Dad's urn was planned in advance. Although no one is looking at her everywhere now, she still went to the company just to be on the safe side. One is to ask Zhou Yinkun to sign it, and the other is to pretend to be a temporary idea and let him know that she has been to the pagoda.