70 Obedient

Zhou Xiaxia who woke up again was very obedient.

All the way from the hospital, she sat in the back seat of the car beside Zhou Yinkun, keeping her head down all the time, without saying a word.

It's as if nothing matters anymore, where you live, who you're with, it doesn't matter.

The car stopped steadily at the entrance of the villa, the door opened, and the girl walked down with her head down.

Zhou Yinkun ignored her, and saw Kana at the door as soon as he got off the car.

"Brother Kun." Kana's voice was still gentle, and she was about to step forward to take Zhou Yinkun's arm, when she saw a girl behind him.

Bringing other women home has never happened before.

The girl looked very young, although she was slender, she had a beautiful face, and with her head lowered like this, her face looked smaller and more delicate. No matter how hard she tried to be generous, Kana's smile still froze, "This is..."

Zhou Yinkun looked back, "Zhou Yaohui's daughter, named Zhou Xiaxia, come to stay for a while."

That's her niece. Kana immediately breathed a sigh of relief, also, this girl is still in school at first glance, if it is really Brother Kun's woman, the two of them would not be in front of each other like this, without any communication at all.

Obviously, the uncle and nephew didn't know each other very well.

Zhou Yinkun never waited to see Zhou Yaohui, but Kana knew a little bit about it. Although I don't know why Zhou Yinkun cares about his daughter, Kana is still very welcome, at least she is no longer the only one in the empty villa.

"Look at the arrangement."

Zhou Yinkun went in and went upstairs after saying that, while Ayao drove away. Only Kana and Xia Xia were left at the door.

"Come on, Xia Xia, come with me."

As a woman, Kana felt the girl's slump and uneasiness. She took the initiative to hold Xia Xia's hand and led her in. Karna arranged for her a room on the second floor, some distance from the master bedroom and study room, but very close to the second bedroom.

"Xia Xia, you will live in this room. The second bedroom next door is mine. If you have anything to do, you can come to me directly." The

gentle voice was full of warmth, passing through Xia Xia's ears and heart. In response, his lips moved.

"Thank you." The

voice was hoarse.

Kana was stunned, "You're welcome, then...you should get familiar with this place first."

She came out of Xia Xia's room and wanted to ask Zhou Yinkun what happened. It's just that the man answered the phone after taking a shower, called A Yao who had just left, and left without saying a word.

Kana was used to this kind of departure, and the words she wanted to ask were swallowed back in her throat as before.

She wasn't worried about the girl who was alone in the new room, so she searched for the throat granule, rinsed it with warm water and carried it up. I plan to let her drink it, and then ask her what she wants to eat.

It's just that she didn't expect that there was no answer when she knocked on the door. Kana opened the door and went in, and saw Xia Xia curled up on the bed with her eyes closed and her face flushed. She stepped forward and touched the girl's forehead, and it turned out that she had a fever.

Kana checked her body. Except for the bandaged area, there was no trauma in the rest of her body. She called her softly, and there was a slight response. Karna turned and went downstairs to get medicine and water.

Xia Xia felt hot and cold. She knew she was awake, but she couldn't open her eyes and couldn't hear clearly. In a daze, she felt a pair of warm hands gently supporting her up. She leaned on a soft body, and a gentle voice sounded in her ears, coaxing her to drink the medicine.

Is it mom? She couldn't tell.

The medicine was bitter, but she swallowed it all.

The quilt on her body was very soft and light. Someone tucked the corners of the quilt for her and touched her forehead. She really wanted to open her eyes and open her mouth to ask questions, but she really didn't have the strength. She fell into a deep sleep.

While Xia Xia was sleeping soundly, Kana came in and took her temperature twice. Drinking the antipyretics didn't help much, so she gave Xia Xia a physical cooling again. When the temperature dropped, it was already dark outside.

Guessing that she should wake up too, Karna went into the kitchen and washed her hands. The sick child can only eat light food, and was about to make some porridge and soup for Xia Xia, when the doorbell rang.

The door opened, and Karna saw a familiar man. This person followed Brother Kun and A Yao, and had been here several times.

"Miss Kana, excuse me."

"What's the matter?" Kana said, "Brother Kun is not here."

"Oh, I know, Brother Kun and Brother Yao are not here, this..."

Kana also looked over, this person is pregnant What I hold in it is an urn.

The man explained the situation, and Kana frowned slightly after hearing this: "So, Xia Xia's mother committed suicide because of her father's death?

" When I found it, I was still covered with my husband's clothes. Zhou Yaohui's funeral has already been done, and the wife's ashes are left unattended. Brother Kun is very busy, so I asked you to look at the arrangements. So I came to ask, just looking for a random place Put it away, or?"

Kana was silent for a moment, and said, "Give it to me first. Since she couldn't attend her father's funeral, she can't let others handle her mother's ashes, so let's put it here for a few days. Please keep it Give me a contact information, and I will contact you later."

"Okay, Miss Kana."

After the man left, Kana looked at the things in her hand and sighed softly. It turned out that after experiencing such a thing, in just two days, he lost his father and mother successively.

She went to Xia Xia's room again, and placed the urn with Sama's name and photo on the bedside cabinet.

The girl on the bed had a fever, but she hadn't woken up yet.

It wasn't until Kana finished cooking the porridge and brought it up that she finally saw a faint light shining through the crack of the door.

She relaxed, and Xia Xia woke up.

Knocking on the door, a faint "please come in" came from inside.