81 Tongue

Friday afternoon at half past six.

Xia Xia took away the informed consent form signed by grandma, and held her hand again: "Grandma, how are you doing here?" The

old man's complexion looked much better than before. It was expensive, and grandma lived in a suite. Xia Xia had only been here for two hours after school, and different people successively came to massage grandma, deliver snacks, and inform her of the care and exercise arrangements for the next day.

"Okay, very good." Grandma touched Xia Xia's face, "How is Xia Xia?"

Xia Xia smiled, "Of course. I'm sorry, grandma, I haven't come to see you, and I can't stay long this time. I don't go to school tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, so I want to go abroad. Grandma, you must keep the matter of signing for me a secret."

Grandma nodded, stared blankly at the girl in front of her, and sighed softly.

It was already dark when I left the nursing home. Xia Xia took a taxi and went straight to the airport. In the car, she repeatedly checked all the printed procedures and materials. When she thought of meeting her good friend Song En soon, her heart beat faster. Happy and nervous.

*

"Airport?"

The man who answered the phone smiled, this Zhou Xiaxia was really tossing something behind his back.

"Where is she going?" The

other side replied, only found some materials about studying abroad in her schoolbag, and the guardian's signed consent form, but did not find the air ticket, and then asked if she wanted to be searched.

"No, look after people." Zhou Yinkun hung up the phone, glanced at A Yao who was driving in the rearview mirror, "Go to Angel Road."

"Okay, Brother Kun."

Angel Road is located in Thonburi, close to Mae The South River Bank is not as bustling as the streets in the city center, and is located in a secluded suburb. There is a small two-story apartment there, which was once bought by Zhou Yinkun's mother, He Jingting. After her death, Zhou Yinkun never went to that place again.

This time I went because I caught Zhou Xiaxia who wanted to go abroad secretly at the airport. A Yao heard Zhou Yinkun say to find a place nearby to lock her up, so he was locked up in the small apartment on Angel Road.

The car drove from the asphalt road to the bumpy dirt road, and finally stopped in front of the small apartment by the lake.

There were two strong men guarding outside, and when they saw Zhou Yinkun coming, they immediately opened the door.

Zhou Xiaxia sat on the sofa in a bit of a state of embarrassment, and when she heard "Brother Kun" outside, her heart trembled, she stood up subconsciously, and saw the tall man who had just walked in.

This apartment has not been visited for a long time, the inside is very messy, the furniture is old, and there is thick dust on it. A corner of the white cloth covering the sofa was lifted, revealing the pure white sofa inside, with traces of being sat on it just now.

"Zhou Xiaxia."

Seeing him approaching, the girl took a step back. It's only been three days since she didn't come home on time after school last time, and she promised that there would be no next time...

Those long, powerful legs stopped in front of her eyes, Xia Xia closed her eyes nervously, and heard him ask with great interest: "Am I too talkative?"