86 Fireworks

Zhou Xiaxia was taken out of the dilapidated apartment as she wished, and followed A Yao into Tiger City. It was also the first time she saw a nightclub outside of business hours.

The man sat on the sofa in the outfield with a glass of wine in his hand.

Zhou Xiaxia walked over: "Little uncle."

When he got closer, he found that he was holding the note she wrote in his other hand. Hearing that little uncle, Zhou Yinkun raised his eyes: "Zhou Xiaxia, you didn't take what I said to heart at all, did you?" "

What..."

Zhou Yinkun handed her the note, Xiaxia took it, and only listened to the man say : "I said I never said, if I write a note, I will swallow it myself?"

When Xia Xia heard this, she suddenly remembered that she also wrote a note once when she was in Mae Sai. She lowered her head to look at the things in her hands, it was really no wonder that she was locked up by Zhou Yinkun, and her mobile phone was also taken away.

"But this paper is very rough, I can't swallow it."

She lowered her head, "Little uncle, don't be angry. I just read the lecture materials for studying abroad, and I am very interested in the education model and major settings on it, so That's why I wanted to go and see it in advance."

Zhou Yinkun looked at the person in front of him with great interest, and he was able to bend and stretch, and he was talking about her. I didn't come home from school before, I talked back and ran away from home, but this time I sneaked to the airport and got caught, and I just made cakes for fun.

Now that he was in front of him, he made this cute little white rabbit appearance.

"What about next time?" he asked.

The girl pursed her lips and said nothing.

"Next time, it won't be so easy to talk, remember?"

"Yeah." She nodded.

Looking at it this way, it's quite pleasing to the eye. And she was released just now, so she wouldn't be so stupid as to play tricks in front of him now. Zhou Yinkun stared at her for a few seconds, "What are you doing there, come and sit."

Xia Xia was surprised that he didn't make things difficult for anyone today. For some reason, she thought of two words - compensation.

Is it because of last night... She sat down and looked at him quietly.

He didn't mention what happened last night at all, and Xia Xia felt more and more in his heart that he should have guessed right. It was because he had admitted the wrong person, so he didn't mention a word, and turned the chapter so easily.

Even Zhou Yinkun asked someone to bring her an exquisitely arranged fruit plate.

"Let's eat."

Xia Xia was flattered, but she was indeed a little thirsty, so she sat forward and picked up the custard apple ice cream in the middle of the fruit plate. After taking a sip, the smooth and soft custard apple flesh and the rich milky ice cream melted on the tip of the tongue.

Seeing that she was quite happy eating, Zhou Yinkun leaned on the sofa and tapped the wine glass in his hand with his fingers.

"Xia Xia."

"Huh?" She still had the ice cream in her hand and looked over.

Zhou Yinkun's voice was gentle: "It's almost my birthday, what gift do you want?"