122 Incoming

During the silence, He Yulong's cell phone rang. He picked it up: "How is it?"

He Yulong frowned immediately after he said something on the other end of the phone, and hung up the phone, "Dadong."

Dadong, who was suddenly called by his name, was startled, subconsciously looking at Wei Yan first.

He Yulong asked: "Which hospital is Chen Xiong in?"

Dadong didn't understand why he suddenly asked this, and said honestly: "In Guanghua Hospital."

After hearing this, He Yulong looked at Wei Yan, "Akun's case, just passed the customs The crime department was transferred to the criminal security department, the police went to the hospital, Chen Xiong accused Ah Kun of revenge and murder."

Hearing this, Wei Yan, Dadong and others all changed their expressions.

Chen Xiong was thrown by Wei Yan's people at the entrance of the hospital. Kwong Wah Hospital is the hospital in Kowloon that receives the most gang fires and has the most casualties. It is not surprising that Chen Xiong is seriously injured, and he will not take the initiative to call the police at all. Cooperate when involved in an investigation.

Coincidentally, on the same day that Zhou Yinkun was arrested for smuggling, the police found Chen Xiong.

"Smuggling jade raw materials is not a crime of death. But Chen Xiong's severe disability, once convicted, can be sentenced to death." He Yulong stared

at Wei Yan, "The news of the arrival today is only you and I, except Akun. Chen Xiong was sent to the hospital by your people, and it was not only you who attacked him that night, but also Akun. Why didn't Chen Xiong mention you, but insisted on him? How did he know Akun's identity?

" As soon as the words came out, everyone present understood what was going on.

Dadong immediately said: "Mr. He, Brother Yan will never do anything to offend the society or you! We have no feud with Zhou Yinkun, and we are all doing things for the society wholeheartedly!

" Kun? Is it you?!"

Dadong opened his mouth, but did not speak.

"You're the child I watched growing up, didn't I give you a chance?" He Yulong walked up to Wei Yan, "Last time I said you didn't know, so I'll just believe it. So what's going on this time? Pick up the goods Who leaked the news, and who pointed Chen Xiong's hospital to the police? Why didn't Chen Xiong identify you, did you go to the hospital to see him today?" "No." Wei Yan didn't hesitate

.

"Mr. He, I didn't leak the news about receiving the goods, and I didn't instigate Chen Xiong to identify Zhou Yinkun. Chen Xiong is not someone who can be easily manipulated, you know." "Of course not before, but

he Lying on the bed now, the Chen family is busy arguing to sit in the hall and no one cares about him, do you dare to say that you didn't threaten him?"

Wei Yan looked straight into He Yulong's eyes, "I didn't."

"Okay, okay." He Yulong sat back , "Then tell me, where did you go and who did you meet today?"

Wei Yan was silent. Xia Xia... doesn't know anything, so she shouldn't be dragged into gang disputes.

But now, except for her, no one can testify for him. But even if she was involved, would Mr. He believe it? Mr. He probably already believed in his heart that he was going to put Zhou Yinkun to death, and it didn't matter whether there were witnesses or not.