180 Passive

The wind blew a faint fragrance of hyacinth flowers, and seeing Xia Xia lowered her head, seeming to be entangled, Chen Shuwen already understood.

"So, you were also forced."

Xia Xia raised her head suddenly.

"I said here was a trap to deal with him, and it also gave you a chance to tell him. But you hesitated." Chen Shuwen looked at her, "Is it because you don't believe me, or because...you don't want to Save him?"

But Xia Xia was silent and didn't speak.

"You may be thinking, why did I use the word 'also'." Chen Shuwen turned to look at the sea of ​​flowers swaying by the cold wind, and said in a cold voice, "Because we are in a similar situation." This confirmed Xia Xia's words just now

. Horrifying conjectures. At this moment, the sea of ​​purple flowers in front of him looked indescribably dense.

"The man named Chen Xuansheng inside is my half-brother. He is a beast who is holding my father's life and doing whatever he wants to me. He bought this manor and used it as a cage to imprison me." Chen Shuwen

laughed Smiled, "Tell me, how can I like this place?"

"The trap just mentioned is indeed just to test you, it's not true. Chen Xuansheng is not an emotional person. Although the trouble in Hong Kong was unpleasant, this time He has caught Zhou Yinkun's confidant, and he will only make a lot of money with it, and will not settle the old score with Zhou Yinkun." "

But," she looked at Xia Xia, "If it was me, I would not hesitate. If Chen Xuan Not only will I not tell him about the trap of being born to death, but I will also take the opportunity to give him a hard push."

​​Xia Xia listened to these words in a daze, feeling her throat was congested and her heart was congested and she couldn't breathe.

It never occurred to her that someone else would experience the same thing as her.

When they first met, the two behaved so intimately that they didn't feel like siblings at all. So she subconsciously thought they were a couple, but they both happened to be surnamed Chen, and they happened to have similar facial features. Even when Chen Shuwen came down from upstairs just now, the conversation between them couldn't be more natural.

Who would have thought that such a shocking truth is hidden under this natural and harmonious appearance.

"Actually, I felt this way the first time I saw you in the Macau casino."

"At that time..."

Xia Xia opened his mouth, but he didn't know how to continue.

"At that time he didn't force you." Chen Shuwen took over the words, "Is that right?"

The girl nodded.

"You probably don't know that Zhou Yinkun's eyes are always on you. He looks at you when you smile, and looks at you when you don't smile." "I have experienced that kind of

look before, but I didn't I didn't realize the meaning behind it, and I was so stupid to regard him as the only family member I valued besides my father." "

Speaking of which, I lured the wolf into the house and asked for it." Chen Shuwen turned her head sideways, "What about you?"

If you say The reason why she and Chen Xuansheng met was because she was meddling in other people's business and helped him before falling into a well-arranged trap. Then Zhou Xiaxia obviously couldn't be in this situation. She and Zhou Yinkun are people from two worlds. Even if they both have the surname Zhou, they shouldn't have any intersection.