49 The Market

When we got to the store, the fan was blowing on Xia Xia alone again.

Sai Peng took out a big watermelon from the freezer, and Xia Xia let out a wow as soon as he cut it open. The skin was thin and juicy, and the sweet fragrance came out immediately. Sai Peng cut the watermelon, and seeing Xia Xia picked up the middle piece, he nodded, "This is the sweetest, eat more."

Then the next second, the piece of watermelon was held by those white hands In front of him, Xia Xia smiled sweetly: "Grandpa, you eat first."

Sai Peng did not refuse the filial piety of the younger generation, and took a bite, which was so sweet to his heart.

Xia Xia also ate one piece and thought it was delicious, so she picked up the second piece. At this moment, people from outside came in after finishing their work. As soon as Zhou Yinkun came in, he didn't say anything, but there was an inexplicable sense of oppression, but Sai Peng didn't notice it, and said casually: "Come and sit, eat some watermelon."

Mei Jin has only been here for a few months, and this is the first time Back to Zhou Yinkun. Males tend to be more sensitive to strength and weakness. Although Zhou Yinkun has only slept and been scolded for the past few days, the young boy Mei Jin is a little afraid of him.

Hearing that Sai Peng offered to sit down, Megan did not sit in the seat closest to her, but went to sit next to Sai Peng.

Xia Xia originally sat in the outer seat, but the inner seat was not easy to get into. Seeing that Mei Jin was sitting next to Grandpa, she immediately got up and moved in, vacating the seat outside.

The man didn't pick anything either, and sat down beside her, and she felt that scorching breath again. As if feeling the restraint and tension of the people around him, Zhou Yinkun glanced at her.

Xia Xia held an uneaten watermelon in her hand. Seeing Zhou Yinkun looking at her, she pursed her lips and handed him the watermelon in her hand: "Little uncle, thank you for your hard work." "Xia Xia is

really sensible." Sai Pengzan She said , "Take her to buy two comfortable clothes in a while."

This was said to the person sitting beside her.

After speaking, Sai Peng looked at Xia Xia again, "Your clothes are good-looking because they are not breathable, right? Wearing shorts like this, your legs will become itchy and red after two days in the sun. Be obedient, buy something like grandpa's, or your uncle's." The kind that's cool and won't get sunburned."

Sai Peng had already spoken, and it was still for her own good. Xia Xia felt so heartbroken that she wanted to nod her head, but was a little hesitant.

Zhou Yinkun didn't like to eat fruit that was so sweet that it looked greasy, so he glanced at Mei Jin: "Go get a bottle of water." Mei Jin

immediately got up and went to the freezer to find ice water, and handed it to Zhou Yinkun when he came back.

Sai Peng asked: "Did you hear that?"

Zhou Yinkun put the bottle on the table after drinking the water, "No, I'm going back to sleep." On

a hot day, he put the fan on and went out to buy food with the soft bone clothing?

The old man got angry when he heard the word sleep, "It's okay if you don't go, come with me to the kitchen in the afternoon to learn how to cook and meditate, and then go to bed and get out."

Suddenly, the shop fell into a long silence, and both Sai Peng and Zhou Yinkun couldn't sleep. No more talking.

Here, Xia Xia and Mei Jin ate watermelon silently, with their heads buried in the skin of the melon, for fear that their anger would spill over.