174 Bodyguard

The chat here was about the same, and the door opened with a click, and Savash came out with his upper body naked.

He came over and greeted the three who had just got up to leave, then sat down opposite Zhou Yinkun, reaching for the cigarettes on the table. When he was about to touch the dark blue lighter together, the person opposite took it away before him.

Savash was startled, and said with a smile: "Kun, you're not so stingy."

Seeing this, Ayao handed over another lighter, and Savash took it and gave him an extra look. This bodyguard is quite careful, and even has spares for such small things.

"Sawash." Zhou Yinkun rubbed the lighter in his hand, "Do you know Helmand?" "

Yes." Savash took a puff after lighting his cigarette, "How can I not know the province with the largest poppy production in Afghanistan. "

As he spoke, he raised his eyebrows, "Why, do you want to build a drug factory there?"

Zhou Yinkun cut to the chase: "Can you handle the relationship in the middle?"

When Savash heard about this big deal, his originally lazy body sat up straight Quite a lot, he thought carefully while smoking a cigarette, "The current republican government is just a decoration, and important places like Helmand are decided by the Taliban. I do know a few people to build bridges , it should be fine. They are short of money for war, as long as they can benefit, there is no need to stop them." "

But Kun," Sawash narrowed his eyes, "If you cooperate with the Taliban, then you are fighting against the Yankees They are still supporting your three companies. If the U.S. military directly cuts off the transportation line, a lot of goods will be accumulated in their hands." Seeing that Zhou Yinkun didn't respond after hearing this, Savash asked curiously: "

Or do you have already Do you have other plans?"

"Sawash." The man across from him looked at him, "I'm going to bed, so be quiet at night."

"Ah..." Savash smiled ambiguously, "Kun, what are you doing now? Make things difficult for me."

"If you're not quiet, someone will teach you." After Zhou Yinkun got up and went back to the room, Savash glanced at Ayao next to him. Who's the momentum to kill.

This bodyguard dared to do this with only two guns on his body.

*

At noon of the next day, the person in charge of the safe transportation company sent back a feedback, and the US contact person expressed great interest and would come for an interview in person three days later. Zhou Yinkun was not surprised by this.

After two days of promiscuity in the hotel, Sawash finally went to Islamabad in person to interview with a high-ranking Taliban named Radar.

In three days, Zhou Yinkun went through all the hard disk data brought by the three responsible persons for the past four years in detail, down to every income and expenditure, every transport route, and every stop on the route. .

Three days later, the US contact person arrived as scheduled in the early hours of the morning.

"Boss, this is William Davis, who is our liaison for all affairs in Afghanistan."

Seeing that the new boss was so young, the other party raised his eyebrows slightly and offered his hand. Before coming here, Davis already knew the basic information, and knew that Zhou Yinkun had already formed a monopoly in Southeast Asia. If he could sell Afghan drugs to all over the world through his channels, he would quickly accumulate a lot of wealth without any effort.