167 Shocked

Thinking of this, Zhou Yinkun hooked his fingers on the tip of her hair and pulled it off.

Xia Xia turned her head immediately.

The man asked: "So reluctant?"

The girl pursed her lips, "It's not that she couldn't bear it, but...it's a bit regretful. I was so excited just now that I forgot to ask for his autograph. There are many girls in our class who are his fans." Zhou Yinkun looked

at She really has a lot of tricks, what's the use of signing her name, it's a pity that she didn't sign. He twirled her hair with his fingertips, glanced at the seat where Qian Run was sitting just now, and asked quietly: "Do you really want it?"

Xia Xia nodded, thought for a while and said, "But he's gone, let's wait and see." Next time."

"No need." Zhou Yinkun got up and glanced at Plink: "I have to leave first."

The latter didn't expect that he had a good chat just now, so he was about to leave suddenly, so he hurriedly got up: " Mr. Zhou's project——"

"Send the project book tomorrow."

"Okay, no problem!"

Coming out of the box, it was time for the second firework show. Everyone gathered by the floor-to-ceiling windows again, and no one looked back. Xia Xia looked at the exit first, but did not see Jeffrey. Plink's wife, who sent him away, was holding a wine glass to clink with the guests.

It still doesn't seem to catch up. Xia Xia lowered her eyes slightly, which was also expected.

"Rabbit, this way."

Xia Xia turned her head when she heard the sound, and Zhou Yinkun raised her chin towards the corridor in the opposite direction.

She looked over and saw a waiter coming with a guitar on her back, and she recognized it at once as the guitar Jeffrey had just played.

Seeing Xia Xia's surprised look, Zhou Yinkun found it interesting. He reminded intimately: "Bring a pen and paper."

"Oh, good." He didn't remind, Xia Xia really didn't remember. She took a few steps forward, met the approaching waiter, and politely asked him to borrow a pen and paper.

She walked in front with a pen and paper, and Zhou Yinkun followed leisurely, playing with a lighter in her hand. He looked at the slender figure in front of him with great interest, and she even brushed the ends of her hair with excitement, which showed how much anticipation she had in her heart.

There is a corner at the end of the corridor, and you can only turn left.

Turn left and go forward, the stairwell is directly opposite, and the storage room for cleaning tools is on the left. There is dust in the corners, and it looks like it is not as carefully cleaned as the outside. Usually only the waiters should come here, but now the waiters are all at the venue, so this place has become a quiet corner where no one is disturbed.

There is a sign hanging directly above the door of the stairwell, saying that this staircase leads to the rooftop. Seeing the sign, Xia Xia had doubts in her heart.

What is Jeffrey doing on the rooftop?

Could it be... She recalled the scene in the box just now. He sang so seriously, but those middle-aged men were drinking and chatting, and didn't listen carefully at all. From his point of view, he must feel particularly disrespected.

So, is it because you feel sad that you come to the rooftop to digest your emotions?

Thinking of this, Xia Xia couldn't help but stop, a little hesitant. It seems inappropriate to ask him to sign now.