91 Significance

On September 30, Barlow officially took office as the head of the Thai National Police.

Immediately afterwards, the police began to wipe out all drug dealers in Thailand on a large scale, destroying underground factories, gathering thousands of people to sell drug warehouses, and even found carrion remains in the process. After comparison, most of them were missing persons registered by the police for many years. It is impossible to verify whether they were killed or died suddenly due to overdose. Only the family members were notified to sign a confirmation letter to take away the corpses.

At the Tiger City nightclub at one o'clock in the morning, the crazy music and screams outside covered up the screams in the underground warehouse.

The man on the sofa lazily blew out a smoke ring, smelled the increasingly strong smell of blood and the smell of being incontinent after being shocked by the electric shock, and clicked his tongue in disgust.

"Brother Kun." Ayao brought a small notebook, his hands were covered with blood, even the notebook was stained with blood.

Zhou Yinkun thought it was dirty, "Are you sure about this one?"

He looked at the person who fell to the ground and twitched, his mouth was full of blood, and his head was surrounded by scattered teeth, "This little disabled person is very cunning, don't say seven or eight fake books in his hand." Yes."

"A total of five books were found, four of which had the same content, and they were copied in a different order. He hid this book on the back of the stepping mat under the driver's seat, and stepped on it from time to time." Zhou Yinkun raised his chin, and A Yao turned over the book

. Open one of the pages, and it is full of pronouns.

"Tsk. Looks like they are all big shots." Zhou Yinkun tilted his head and said lazily, "You guys, don't kill him, at least leave a tongue." "

Okay Brother Kun!"

Zhou Yinkun stood up with a cigarette in his mouth, and walked away Going to the side of the man on the ground, he stepped on his head. The man was still a little responsive, but also dying.

The police cleared everything, including nightclubs with and without names were also searched, only Zhou Yinkun's place was safe and sound. Everyone can see what's going on, but everyone is too busy to take care of themselves and no one can make a move.

This man named Tib is a dismantler, commonly known as a second-hand drug dealer. He usually picks up a whole package of goods from the previous family, and then disassembles or dilutes them and sells them to the next family.

This person is still disabled, a homeless man who won't even look at him on the street. It is also because of this that he has never been noticed by the police. He has been "Hi Bar" underground all year round, distributed for many big shots, and has seen Zhou Yinkun from afar.

In this big operation, all dens, big and small, were taken away. Tibu saw the situation and came to join Zhou Yinkun. Zhou Yinkun readily agreed and asked him to hand over the account books in his hand to show his sincerity. However, the account books of almost every demolished house record all the information and transactions of the upper and lower houses, which are used not only to deal with the big bosses, but also to save their lives.

So Tib was a little hesitant, and this kind of hesitation aroused Zhou Yinkun's impatience. Tib's head was held down, his teeth were pulled out, his lower body was tied with an electric shock baton, his mouth was stuffed with a stone, and he uttered the truth without even carrying it for half an hour.