109 Follow

Most of the sunlight was blocked by the parasol, and the rest was reflected on the girl's feet. The fluffy white slippers made her ankles more slender and whiter.

The ankle was warmed by the light, and Xia Xia subconsciously stretched forward a little more.

Zhou Yinkun glanced at it.

"Little uncle, this is not Bangkok, right?" Xia Xia looked around and asked the question she wanted to ask just now.

"Yangon."

"In Myanmar?" She sounded surprised.

"Why, your father didn't bring you here." Zhou Yinkun raised his chin, "The opposite is your grandfather's house."

Hearing this, Xia Xia immediately stood up and took two steps forward, looking at the opposite mansion.

Grandpa could not live in such a luxurious house, but he went to Mae Sai to sell grilled fish and lived in such a small wooden house? Suddenly thinking of something, Xia Xia turned around.

Zhou Yinkun understood that look.

Curious, puzzled. It seemed to be asking why he was so close to the old man's house.

Xia Xia walked back, sat in the position just now, and opened her mouth, as if she wanted to say something. The previous repulsion and suspicion, and the current curiosity and doubts are all because of that incident in the final analysis.

Her wavering is also related to this.

Before today, she believed that he was the one who killed Sai Peng and Zhou Yaohui, and Zhou Yinkun was a cruel murderer who didn't recognize his relatives. But this time it was he who saved her, and it was not profitable at all.

Is it really because she is his only relative?

This was what Xia Xia was most puzzled about.

It has only been six or seven months since I met him at home when I came back from school. And Zhou Yinkun said that he and his grandfather have lived in Myanmar for more than ten years, and his father also said that although the little uncle has a bad temper, he is still a family member.

If what Zhou Yinkun said in Mae Sai on the day of the last seven days of his grandfather was true, he really saved the lives of his grandfather and father, and the reason their brothers were at odds was because of his partiality. After his grandfather died, Zhou Yinkun would no longer care about the past.

So... Was it her preconceived prejudice that misunderstood him?

Zhou Yinkun watched her brows sometimes slightly furrowed, and sometimes relaxed, and he didn't need to guess to know that there must be a battle of extremely entangled thoughts in her head.

He remained calm and drank his wine leisurely.

After a while, she finally said, "Little uncle."

Seeing Zhou Yinkun looking over, Xia Xia asked, "Before, why did you lie to me that you were following up my father's case?"

Zhou Yinkun put down the wine glass in his hand, "Because I want to talk to you Make a good relationship and trick you into donating all his inheritance to me."

Straight to the point, it was a bit beyond her expectation.

"To be precise, what I want is his company and his hidden secrets. Maybe he hides the secret account books in a certain house under his name, and his company is mixed with your grandpa's business. Since it is your grandpa business, so there is nothing wrong with me wanting it, right?"