61 The Separation

As soon as Chachai raised his gun, all his subordinates raised their guns, and surrounded the entire funeral banquet. However, the guns were pointed at Zhou Yinkun just like their commander.

Previously, this armed army only obeyed Sai Peng, and Sai Peng passed away. According to the rules, they obeyed Zhou Yaohui's orders. They can clearly see the current situation, Zhou Yinkun is here to grab business, so Zhou Yaohui is very dangerous.

Chachai has always been taciturn, he didn't say a word, but stood still in front of Zhou Yaohui.

"What a good dog." Zhou Yinkun tilted his head, "You think so, old Han?" Han

Jinwen glared at him, this Cha Guai is notoriously brainless, the old man is interested in him, he is stupid and loyal to the end A tendon. Otherwise, he wouldn't provoke Zhou Yinkun like this in front of so many people.

Seeing that Han Jinwen was still staring at him, Zhou Yinkun simply raised his hand and pressed down the gun that Han Jinwen was pointing at Chachai.

Han Jinwen was puzzled.

Zhou Yinkun looked at Chachai again, raised his hand, and pointed to the sky.

Chachai frowned, not fooled. But many other people followed Zhou Yinkun's movements and looked up. Blue sky and white clouds, nothing special.

Soon, everyone realized something was wrong.

A faint hum came, and then became clearer.

On the far horizon, two armed helicopters flew over, one from the left and the other from the right. Army green camouflage, with four-blade propellers and photoelectric device in the nose, and a grenade launcher in the turret under the nose. It can be recognized at a glance as AH-1Z, the famous "Huey Cobra".

The 30mm grenade launcher has a rate of fire of up to 1,000 rounds per minute, and there are four pylons under the wings, which can carry up to 16 anti-tank missiles. Generally speaking, with such a firepower configuration, even armored tanks are quite afraid, not to mention these mortal bodies that can't even withstand bullets.

Many people who thought they could fight each other for the fisherman's benefit immediately couldn't sit still.

"Zhou Yinkun, what do you mean?! We're here to attend the old man's funeral, not to swim in muddy water! We won't make up for your banquet, let's go!" Before the words finished,

several military off-road vehicles came Cars stopped one after another, blocking the exit of the downhill, making it impossible for the cars inside to get out.

The car door opened, and Ayao was wearing a camouflage combat uniform, holding an AN94 assault rifle in his hand. This guy is expensive to build, and only a small number of Russian marines have been equipped with it, but Zhou Yinkun's armed forces have a lot of people.

At this moment, it goes without saying that Zhou Yinkun has transferred his Kokang United Army from Myanmar across the river.

The other doors opened, revealing armed soldiers in combat uniforms, as well as shivering women and children.

Seeing the captured women and children, Chachai, who was originally expressionless, immediately changed his expression, and the gun pointed at Zhou Yinkun also trembled for a moment.

Zhou Yinkun clicked on Chachai's gun, "I heard you have a son? He was born last month and is still fresh."

Chachai put down his gun, and Ayao stepped forward to hand in his gun, kicking him Kneeling on the ground. Zhou Yinkun looked back and saw a bunch of children, he asked curiously: "Which one is it?" Chachai

raised his head suddenly, "Brother Kun."

Zhou Yinkun turned around, "I thought you were dumb."

"Okay." Zhou Yaohui spoke.

In the current situation, he has already fallen into a disadvantage. No one could have imagined that Sai Peng was just discovered yesterday morning, and everyone was busy preparing for the funeral as soon as possible. Zhou Yinkun was always under his nose, but Zhou Yaohui didn't know when this younger brother arranged all this.

Those who didn't know, thought that he knew that Sai Peng would die, and there would be such a funeral banquet.

Zhou Yaohui knew what Zhou Yinkun wanted. Zhou Yinkun would not kill him, and Zhou Yaohui knew it very well. In the eyes of everyone here, Zhou Yinkun will become an unbelievable threat. After all, no matter how big the business is, it is nothing more than survival.

If Zhou Yinkun killed his elder brother in front of everyone, no one would dare to do business with him in the future even if he holds all the factory's supplies.

Still, that doesn't mean he won't touch other people. The women and children of the armed army headed by Chachai were all arrested, so would Sama and Xiaxia at the foot of the mountain also...

He looked at Zhou Yinkun's eyes, and the latter smiled provocatively.

Zhou Yaohui was very calm, without any panic on his face: "Akun is my younger brother, and it is reasonable for him to take over half of the family business. Today's incident made all uncles laugh, and the rest of us brothers will have a good discussion. Uncles , please also be a witness."

"Oh, that's right." Someone answered immediately, "What's wrong with the two brothers?"

Others kept looking at Zhou Yinkun's arms and troops, if they didn't make a statement today , He is afraid that he is going to blow up from this hill to that hill.

A Yao glanced at the phone, stepped forward to Zhou Yinkun and said in a low voice: "The helicopter has attracted the attention of the Thai military and police, and Wu Bangqi's side can hardly be suppressed. And the news spread to Myanmar, and someone crossed the river , looking for news on the mountain."

Zhou Yinkun hummed, and Ayao stepped aside.

"Then do as elder brother said, and uncles can be witnesses. In the future, you can find anyone for my family's business. If you have money, let's make money together. I won't keep everyone today, please feel free."

A Yao said at the exit The people nodded, and the off-road vehicles blocked at the exit drove away one after another. In the blink of an eye, one car after another was speeding down the mountain.

Zhou Yinkun waved his hands casually, and the two helicopters left quickly. At the same time, the sound of police cars and heavy military trucks came.

"Brother, I will trouble you to finish the rest. Anyway, you usually have a good relationship with those generals and commanders." Zhou Yinkun walked away without looking back.

But before getting into the car, he thought of something again, and added: "Sister-in-law and little niece are safe, don't worry."

After finishing speaking, he looked at the captured women and children on the ground, and pointed to one of them: "This take away."

Refers to Chachai's son.

For a moment, the cry of the woman because the child was snatched away, and the sound of Zha Cai trying to rush up but being stopped and vomiting blood mixed together.

Zhou Yaohui watched the car drive away in silence, and looked back at Sai Peng's portrait with a livid face.