148 The Lin Family

At six o'clock in the afternoon, two hours had passed since the appointment time.

In the only private custom-made bridal shop in Yangon, everyone dared not show their atmosphere. She didn't answer any of the calls she made, and even turned off the phone altogether. Bai Lijun sat in front of rows of wedding dresses with a sullen face. After a while, the phone in her hand finally rang.

She picked it up and listened to only one sentence, then dropped the phone with a bang, got up and walked out.

At the same time, in the East Town of Kokang Old Street, there are people welcoming visitors with smiles on their faces.

"Akun, as soon as I heard you were back, I called you. I've been so busy, are you finally done?" The person who spoke was Lin Xianhe, whose ancestral home was in Guangdong, China. One daughter and one son.

The Lin family is one of the four major Kokang families. Compared with the Bai family, whose entire family served as senior military officers in the Kokang Allied Army, the Lin family has a militia brigade formed by itself. There are many departments, the business is all over Southeast Asia, and the financial resources are far superior to the Bai family.

Zhou Yinkun came with gifts, red wine and roses. Needless to say, the red wine was for Lin Xianhe, and the bouquet of roses was for Lin Xianhe's daughter, Lin Huaiyu.

Lin Huaiyu is the jewel in Lin Xianhe's palm. He was sent abroad to study since he was a child, and he has never met Zhou Yinkun. This time, she only came back to stay for a few days because of her younger brother's birthday.

Living abroad for a long time, Lin Huaiyu has never received roses, but the sender is really different this time. At such a young age, Zhou Yinkun and her father are old acquaintances. Moreover, a man with such appearance is actually a poisoner. Obviously, he didn't touch that thing himself, so he was very different from the skinny drug addicts she remembered.

He is tall, casual and mysterious.

Seeing Lin Huaiyu staring at him, Zhou Yinkun raised his eyebrows, "Why, don't you like roses?"

Lin Huaiyu was stunned for a moment, "Oh no, I like roses, thank you."

"This is my eldest daughter, Huaiyu. This is the first time you have seen her." Lin Xianhe said, "Huaiming, you have seen her before. I don't know where this kid went crazy. He hasn't been home for two days. Come on, Akun, let's Go in and chat."

After entering the living room, and about to discuss business, Lin Huaiyu said, "Dad, then I'll go back to my room first." "

Okay, you go." Lin Xianhe was just taking out a box of black tea, "Kun, don't talk to me tonight. Let's go, have dinner with me."

Zhou Yinkun was not polite: "Okay."

He agreed so readily that Lin Xianhe, who was lowering his head to get tea, looked up and smiled, "I asked you to come several times before. , What happened today."

"Why, I got caught by the Bai family, Uncle Lin doesn't know about it?" "

How can I not know about it." Lin Xianhe said while washing tea, "But how did I hear that, They want to marry their daughter to you?"

Zhou Yinkun disapproved, "If you don't marry, the Bai family won't help." "

Oh. It's about the Wa state, right?" The washed tea leaves were stuffed in the pot, and Lin Xianhe touched the tea in his hand. Yu pulls his finger, "The Wa state's comprehensive ban on breeding is true this time. This man surnamed Bao himself is from the armed forces and the commander-in-chief who has fought thousands of battles. It's nothing to do with him being assassinated so many times. It's really not a good way to fight hard."