161 Obedience

The girl was startled and hid back in a panic. Zhou Yinkun pinched her face and stroked her lips, "Can you lick it?"

Xia Xia immediately shook her head, shaking her head hastily.

Zhou Yinkun leaned over to her and said provocatively, "When you eat ice cream, don't you know how to lick it?"

She came back from school that time with ice cream in her hand. When I was talking to him, I forgot to eat for a while, and the white juice flowed onto my hands. In retrospect, it was very ambiguous.

As he said that, he took her hand and held the veined thing, "Open your mouth and swallow it in."

Xia Xia couldn't accept such an obscene request, her eyes were filled with tears, and she pursed her lips stubbornly.

"Why, you can make conditions for me, but I can't?" Zhou Yinkun stroked the skin of her cheeks with his fingers, and told her in a gentle voice: "It doesn't matter if you don't agree. Then, you don't need to take medicine, let alone study. You Say, the little rabbit gave birth to a litter of little rabbits, doesn't it sound very warm?"

Xia Xia's eyes filled with panic, followed by endless regret.

You shouldn't have told him that, you shouldn't have had any hope in him. If I knew that opening my mouth would put me in this situation, I might as well take the medicine myself after the end.

If she can't even go to school, what's the difference between her and a pet kept in a cage? If he still wants to deprive her of the right to take medicine... Xia Xia didn't dare to think about it any further.

The tears she could not shed, she really didn't understand, it was just a simple matter, why he made things difficult for her like this.

If you want to ask why, you can only say... Power is really a good thing, no matter what it is. For example, a man does not have a uterus, but uses his power to create a law that prohibits abortion, thereby controlling a woman's uterus. The same is true in sexual matters. The superior decides everything at will, ranging from whether to take measures or not to specific postures. The inferiors have no choice but to compromise and obey.

What Zhou Yinkun wanted was this kind of compromise and obedience, not the perfunctory refusal in the kitchen just now, and the bargaining on the bed now.

The tear finally fell down.

Thanks to the light in the room, he could clearly see how the drop of tear rolled down, how it slowly slid down the delicate skin, and finally slid to the corner of his lips to smudge and moisten his lips.

The man saw the pale face approaching helplessly, and when he opened his mouth to suck it up, he felt a tightness in his lower abdomen, and couldn't help panting.

Entering the warm mouth and touching the soft and slippery tip of the tongue, the pleasure surged in multiples, almost obliterating reason. Xia Xia was forced to raise her head, sucking his stuff with difficulty.

It was the first time she did this without asking, and she didn't know what to do when she got it in her mouth. Her teary and helpless appearance was extremely pitiful, which aroused the man's desire to be raped.

Xia Xia's mouth was so full that it was difficult to swallow, the body fluid flowed from her lips, and her jaw was stiff. Zhou Yinkun had no choice but to pinch her chin and withdraw first.

"Cough, cough, cough!" She couldn't stop coughing immediately, her lips were moist and looked alluring.

You really have to teach everything.