82 Exception

Zhou Yinkun went back to Myanmar.

The Wa state government announced a total ban on poppy cultivation in June, but there were too many such bans before, and no one took it seriously. It has been the practice for many years for the government forces to eradicate some small drug lords at most in a small way. But under this ban, it is a series of strict crackdowns. After three times of armed resistance, Han Jinwen personally called and asked Zhou Yinkun to go back.

It was three days after returning to Bangkok, the car was driving under the neon lights, Zhou Yinkun was in a good mood.

First, the affairs in Myanmar have been handled smoothly. The second is that even if the LSD laboratory hidden by Zhou Yaohui has not been found out, the recent large-scale "No. 4" transactions have earned a full 100 million US dollars in more than a month. The third is to discuss another big deal tonight.

Different from Zhou Yaohui's prudence, Zhou Yinkun did not refuse anyone who came for a big deal, except that it took some time to verify the buyer's identity in advance, the rest of the deal was done very quickly.

This time, when I returned to Myanmar, in addition to dealing with the ban, I also won a new raw material land.

"Brother Kun, we're here." The

car parked outside the bar, and Zhou Yinkun saw some prostitutes soliciting customers in the street wearing school uniforms. Seeing the man getting off from the luxury car, their eyes lit up immediately, their chests puffed up on purpose, and they almost burst the buttons of their school uniforms.

nondescript.

Zhou Yinkun was too lazy to take a look, and walked into the bar. Thinking of something in the middle of the walk, he turned his head and asked, "How is she?"

A Yao stepped forward: "Who is Brother Kun talking about?"

Zhou Yinkun glanced at him, and the latter suddenly understood: "Zhou Xiaxia has been honest these three days. No crying."

"Then what did she do?"

"The brother over there said that she cleaned the apartment first, and then begged our people to buy her something, probably flour, eggs, and... Tang , I heard that they are making cakes in different ways."

Zhou Yinkun's face became even more ugly after hearing this, "Get rid of everyone. Anyone who talks to her again will get out of here."

"Yes, Brother Kun." When the

box door opened, a strong scent of perfume was smelled. Seeing Usoko again, this man is still a dog who can't change his shit, he obviously can't use his dick, and he still wants to call a bunch of women.

But this time, there was another person sitting beside him. The man was dressed in casual clothes and a black peaked cap, and his face could not be seen clearly under the dim light of the box. However, it should not be more than forty years old.

Seeing Zhou Yinkun coming in, Usoko stood up enthusiastically: "Kun, long time no see!"

Zhou Yinkun glanced at the person next to him, and sat down on the sofa: "What's the situation?"

"Kun, let me introduce you formally. This is my boss, Mr. Ivan!"

Hearing this, the man raised his eyebrows.

It was rumored that the person who had been doing transnational business all the year round but did not dare to step out of Russia's borders actually appeared in Bangkok at this moment. Even if he hasn't said a word, Zhou Yinkun already knows the other party's intention very well.

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you." Zhou Yinkun lit a cigarette, "It seems that this time is very sincere."

Usoko laughed immediately when he heard it, "Yes. " He glanced

at the women in the room, and waved his hand , "Get out!" The

irrelevant people left, and Usoko poured wine for both sides, "Kun, the last cooperation was very pleasant, oh no, every previous cooperation was very pleasant!"

Zhou Yinkun said Taking a sip from the wine glass, Usoko immediately asked: "How is it? Mr. Ivan brought this wine from Russia himself, just to have a good chat today."

"It's not bad." Zhou Yinkun said, "I knew Mr. Ivan is dumb, I should bring someone who can speak sign language. Otherwise, it would be inconvenient to communicate."

Hearing this, Ayao habitually touched the gun. I don't know what's going on, but every time Brother Kun finishes drinking, he talks nonsense even when he's not drunk.

Sure enough, Usoko's face froze, he hurriedly glanced at the man beside him, and said with an apologetic smile: "Mr. Ivan doesn't understand Thai, forgive me, forgive me."

Zhou Yinkun sneered, "Is the head office in English?"

Only then did Iwan speak, with a thick Russian accent, and said straight to the point that he wanted to buy large quantities of LSD.

For this request, Zhou Yinkun was not surprised at all. Last time, the 30 kilograms were sold out almost as soon as they got it. Later, when I heard that Zhou Yinkun took over Sai Peng's business, Usoko came to try again. At that time, Zhou Yinkun ignored him. After a period of silence, Ivan came in person.

Letting a person who has not set foot abroad all year round venture out, which shows that he wants to make a big deal.

Ivan emphasized that he only needs LSD, which is exclusive to Russia, and not less than 50 kilograms per year. This dose is enough to drive 500 million people crazy once a day. What's even more maddening is the huge financial interests behind it, so big that Ivan can make an exception and come to have an interview with Zhou Yinkun in person.

For the money delivered to the door, there is naturally no reason to push it out. Although Ivan has an awkward accent, what he said shows that he is a thoughtful and cautious person, but also extremely ambitious.

As for this kind of seller, Zhou Yinkun is very satisfied and can save a lot of effort. In order to show his sincerity, Ivan briefly revealed how the goods will be distributed and roughly priced after they arrive.

It was early morning before we knew it.

After getting out of the bar and getting into the car, Zhou Yinkun rubbed his eyebrows. The wine that Ivan brought had a bit of stamina. But it does not hinder the good mood that the transaction has been initially negotiated.

"Brother Kun, are you going back to Miss Kana's villa?" The

man relaxed on the back seat, closed his eyes, and smiled when he heard this: " Are you

kidding ?" Brother Kun has been very busy and hasn't looked for a woman for a long time. As a result, Ayao now also somewhat forgets the names of some women.

So he asked: "Where are we going?"

A Yao couldn't even remember, and Zhou Yinkun couldn't remember who was who. He closed his eyes and picked a docile and quiet person based on his impression. He didn't remember the name, but he remembered where he lived.

"Angel Road."

As soon as A Yao heard this, he immediately looked in the rearview mirror. Look... Brother Kun doesn't seem to be drunk, could it be that he was wrong? A Yao thought that Zhou Yinkun was going to find a woman, but now, he wants to educate Zhou Xiaxia first?

After thinking about it, she was imprisoned for three days, so she should be released.