121 Caught

Xia Xia took the pair of chopsticks, "Thank you."

She picked up a fish ball wrapped in a rich sauce and took a bite. The high oil temperature locks the moisture and umami taste of the fish balls, and the fish balls bounce off after one bite. The light seafood flavor inside is combined with the thick but not salty sauce, and the tender and smooth taste hooks the tip of the tongue. After swallowing, the aftertaste is still sweet, and the lips and teeth are fragrant.

"How is it?"

Seeing that she ate but did not speak, Wei Yan couldn't help asking.

The grandfather she was looking forward to seeing was no longer there. If the fish balls were not delicious, this visit would simply ruin her original good memories.

Seeing that he forgot to eat the fish balls in his hand, Xia Xia burst out laughing, "It's so delicious, I think it tastes better than when I was a child." Wei Yan was relieved, he looked down and was

crushed The fish balls are also funny.

After eating the fish balls, the boss enthusiastically sent them to the door. Xia Xia said goodbye politely, and Wei Yan asked, "Want to go and have a look at the back?"

Even though she just said, she has already been there.

"Okay." Xia Xia didn't hesitate.

This time, instead of one behind the other, they walked side by side towards the back of the commercial street.

While walking, Xia Xia looked at the residential building on the left. Wei Yan followed her line of sight, "Do you feel a little strange?"

She nodded, wondering, "Aren't

there two buildings here before?" The tile shed was later simply added bricks and tiles to accommodate more people. Hong Kong's housing shortage, although not in compliance with the regulations, is the best solution compared to letting the whole family sleep on the street. No one cares, later Just opened up the passages inside and turned it into a whole building."

"Then where we lived before, has it also changed?"

"Well, now every household in the house is divided into small cells, and some have beds in the aisle outside. The women and children sleep in the room, and the men sleep outside. The room you lived in is very large. At the innermost corner, go up and have a look?" "Oh, no need, there must be

other people living now, so don't bother them."

Somewhere, "The swings there are gone too."

Wei Yan smiled, "The court is still there, do you still remember how to play football?" "

Xia Xia touched her nose, "Actually, I don't seem to have learned it from the beginning. "

This time, there are quite a lot of children playing football on the court. Xia Xia can still recognize a few familiar ones, and she gave them a lot of candies last time. They were kicking over there, and one of them was too hard, and the ball went out. Crossing the border and rolling towards this side.

Wei Yan bumped his toes little by little, Xia Xia was surprised to see that the ball landed firmly on his feet, then he kicked it out, the ball arced in the air, and landed precisely back to the ground just now. At the feet of the children kicking the ball.

This kick immediately aroused the excitement and admiration of the group of children. They all shouted and waved, inviting Wei Yan and Xia Xia to join them. Wei Yan

took off his coat and put it aside, Xia Xia asked him: "Really?" go?

"Didn't you say you didn't learn it? I'll teach it again. It just so happens that there are classmates here with you. " Wei Yan smiled and looked at the group of children on the court.