41 Envy

After eating morning tea until eleven o'clock at noon, Zhou Xiaxia ate all the egg tarts and crystal shrimp dumplings, and most of the steamed siu mai and char siu buns, and finally drank a cup of Hong Kong-style milk tea.

On the opposite side, Qiao Shaang exclaimed: "Little niece, are you so hungry that you eat like this for one meal, or do you eat like this every meal?"

Of course, Zhou Xiaxia does not eat this amount for every meal, the main reason is that the food in this tea restaurant is really very good Eat, no wonder the hundreds of tables in the hall can be filled, secondly because she is really hungry, and lastly because she doesn't know if she will be able to eat dinner at night.

After a rough calculation, she already owed a very expensive meal just for this morning tea. It won't be up for a while, and if Zhou Yinkun doesn't let her eat with her at night, she won't be too hungry anyway.

Hearing Qiao Shaang's question, Zhou Xiaxia subconsciously wanted to tell the truth, and just as she opened her mouth, she saw Zhou Yinkun looking at her. She suddenly thought, if she told the truth that she was hungry, wouldn't it be the same as saying that Zhou Yinkun couldn't get enough to eat? I heard that men are very face-saving, especially in front of women.

Zhou Xiaxia changed her words: "I eat a lot."

Seeing the logo on her school uniform, Qiao Shaang nodded in agreement, expressing her understanding.

"Your school's homework is not a joke. Children grow up and eat more to study to keep up. It's very hard to get into college."

Zhou Xiaxia agrees with this very much. After hearing what Song En said about the selection exams, She also earnestly did all-round homework, taking into account the need to participate in various competitions while studying, and to get good grades. She has not yet started her high school studies and can already imagine how hard it will be.

Qiao Shaang is a graduate of Chulalongkorn University. Seeing her in person, Xia Xia still wanted to learn from her.

After a meal, she has accepted Qiao Shaang's character which is completely different from that on TV, and she even prefers Qiao Shaang's real character, that kind of confident and generous, sexy and playful appearance, even a girl like her I can't move my eyes away.

It's a pity that Qiao Shaang talked to his little niece from time to time because of Zhou Yinkun's face. Most of the time, Qiao Shaang and Zhou Yinkun were talking, while Xia Xia and A Yao stayed quietly beside them.

During the whole morning tea, Qiao Shaang only drank a cup of black tea and ate a small snack, and then intimately took the arm of the man beside her, asking him to go shopping with her.

Since Zhou Yinkun was free anyway, he naturally agreed.

When they got in the car, Ayao and Zhou Xiaxia were sitting in the front. Even though she wore the seat belt properly and didn't dare to look around, the ambiguous whispers and laughter from the back seat kept coming to her ears.

Zhou Xiaxia sighed silently in her heart.

She felt a pity for Qiao Shaang from the bottom of her heart. She is so smart and beautiful, and has a good personality. If she can enter Thailand's entertainment industry and become a popular actress, her family background must be very good. How could she... fall in love with a bad guy?

Qiao Shaang must have been kept in the dark. She must have never seen Zhou Yinkun chopping off people's fingers, forcing people to eat, hitting people's heads with a gun, and strangling people's necks to kill people...

They looked like they were in a passionate relationship. Won't break up? Will Qiao Shaang marry her little uncle, then quit the showbiz and give up her great career?

That would be even more pity.

Thinking of this, the girl sighed again.

A Yao, who was driving beside him, heard it. He looked in the rearview mirror first, and sure enough, he met a pair of sharp and clear eyes.

"Zhou Xiaxia" came from the back seat.

The co-pilot was startled and didn't dare to turn his head or look in the rearview mirror.

Immediately afterwards, Qiao Shaang's voice with a smile came: "Brother Kun, why are you so fierce, I am a little embarrassed who asked you to go on a date and bring a child with you.

" Do you hear that?"

Zhou Xiaxia felt aggrieved when he was murdered in front of A Yao and Qiao Shaang, "I heard you, little uncle." As

soon as he finished speaking, the car stopped.

Due to traffic control, there are not many roads that cars can drive in this area. Fortunately, there is a large shopping center not far from the tea restaurant.

Qiao Shaang unhappily took out the big pair of sunglasses and put them on, followed Zhou Yinkun out of the car, and posted it coquettishly: "It's so troublesome, I just want to go shopping with you."

Zhou Yinkun swept her He said casually: "Pretty women are troublesome, I don't like those who are not troublesome."

Qiao Shaang was amused, and leaned into his ear and asked ambiguously: "Then can you be more troublesome tonight? You will like it more. "The

man raised his eyebrows: "I'm waiting."

Zhou Xiaxia and A Yao followed the two people in front not too far away, seeing those two figures from their backs, Xia Xia seemed to understand why Qiao Shaang would like Zhou Yinkun again.

Just looking at his appearance, he was too good-looking to stand out among the countless crowds in the shopping mall. Qiao Shaang herself was tall, and she still stepped on such high heels, but she looked like a small bird beside a man. Zhou Yinkun had always dressed casually, but the two's poor physique and impeccable faces gradually attracted countless eyes.

Probably everyone thinks it fits well.

Zhou Xiaxia looked enviously at Qiao Shaang's curvy figure wrapped in a tight skirt, looked down at her chest, and then turned to look at her buttocks.

"What are you looking for?"

A Yao suddenly said next to him, and Xia Xia immediately raised his head, "Huh?"

A Yao asked, "Did you lose something?"

Xia Xia immediately understood that he had misunderstood, "Oh, no, no."

"Then follow."

After speaking, he took a step ahead, Xia Xia looked over and saw Zhou Yinkun and Qiao Shaang entering a luxury store. There are almost no people in this store, it seems to be a membership system, and the area occupies more than half of the third floor of the shopping mall. Staying away from the crowd, Qiao Shaang took off her sunglasses impatiently, and then checked her makeup with the sunglasses to see if her makeup was perfect.

The VIP manager recognized Qiao Shaang at a glance. She has been a brand member for a long time. Suddenly seeing her walking in intimately with a man, the manager was stunned for a moment. Although I don't know Zhou Yinkun, it's obvious that a man like Qiao Shaang, who is already a proud female celebrity with a wealthy family, can arm in arms and act obediently, must be either rich or expensive.