125 Cooperation

Going downstairs, Zhou Yinkun sat in the dining room with a big face, watching someone open the refrigerator, first bent down and then tiptoed, and looked at the refrigerator from bottom to top.

He touched his body and forgot to take his cigarette. Looking around, she couldn't possibly have smoke here.

The man simply hugged his chest and watched Zhou Xiaxia pick up the knife and cut tofu with his back turned.

She should have just come back from outside and changed into her home clothes. It was warm in the villa, so she was wearing thin clothes. Through the clothes, the waistline and the thin underwear straps are faintly revealed.

In my mind, the girl's underwear that I saw in the mirror just now flashed inexplicably. The man looked down unconsciously.

But before he found anything, Xia Xia squatted down with a soft cry.

Zhou Yinkun immediately got up and walked over, and saw Xia Xia pick up a small piece of tofu from the ground. A pair of legs suddenly appeared in front of her eyes, Xia Xia looked up, he was much taller than the refrigerator, his slightly damp hair was slightly disheveled, he was wearing white casual clothes, and he was looking down at her from a height.

That look seemed to be suspicious, as if she would make soup for him with the tofu that fell on the ground.

"This is for throwing away." She stood up and explained.

Seeing her throw away the small piece of tofu, Zhou Yinkun even washed his hands, then put the cut tofu and washed bean sprouts into the boiling water.

At first, she thought it was because the knife had dropped, so she came over to take a look, but when she looked closer, her hair was tied up, a little loose, and a small strand of soft, broken hair fell from her ears, and the strands of hair gently brushed her chin.

Zhou Yinkun leaned against the refrigerator. The sunlight came through from the opposite side, softening her profile. The eyelashes are long and distinct, and the bridge of the nose is straight. From the forehead to the nose, to the lips and chin, the lines are undulating and smooth, making the profile more delicate.

I haven't seen you for a few days, and I feel like I've grown a little taller, or maybe I've lost weight.

Xia Xia lowered her head, adjusted the fire with her hands, stared at the pot, and glanced to the side from the corner of her eye.

He stood here, neither speaking nor walking away, just staring at her like this, Xia Xia clearly felt that gaze swept her from head to toe, and didn't know what to pick.

Thinking of this, she turned her head to look at him slightly.

When she caught sight, she immediately avoided it, turned around and opened the drawer to find something, pretending to be very busy. His behavior made her a little flustered. The soup bowl and spoon were actually taken out just now, and she only found out after searching in the drawer.

She straightened up in embarrassment, remembering that the soup was ready to be poured out, but she didn't know where to put the heat-resistant gloves.

Zhou Yinkun didn't care at all about how much psychological pressure he caused the cooks by standing here, he just felt that... Xiaxia's busy work in the kitchen this week was quite cute.

At this time, the sound of gurgling finally came from the pot, and through the transparent glass lid, one could see that the soup inside had boiled.

Finally finished, Xia Xia turned off the fire. She took the soup bowl and spoon aside and put on oven mitts.

"Zhou Xiaxia." The man called lazily.