173 Blending

At ten o'clock in the evening, in the noisy muay thai gym, Ayao got off the boxing ring wiping sweat.

Just when he was about to take a bath, he heard the phone buzzing and vibrating. When he took it out and saw the number, he was startled for a moment, and answered, "Brother Kun?"

"Come to Tiger City."

The other side hung up the phone with a snap.

A Yao looked at the phone in a daze for two seconds, then put on his clothes and went out.

Fifteen minutes later, Ayao opened the door and entered the office. The man inside was wearing a baggy printed shirt, with wine on the table and a cigarette in his mouth, leaning against the office chair with his eyes closed.

"Brother Kun."

A Yao glanced at the cigarette butts on the table, guessing that he should have arrived for a while.

Hearing the voice, Zhou Yinkun didn't raise his eyelids: "What's the latest trend?"

The last report was just yesterday, and there is actually nothing to report right now. A Yao thought for a while, thinking about the phone call he received this morning: "Kunshan is currently locked up in Wa State, and Lao Luo said that he insisted that he has nothing to hide." Zhou Yinkun smiled disdainfully, "

Uncle Bergamot is really missing The coffin does not shed tears."

"During the days when he was imprisoned, Lao Luo also used some methods. Kunshan has lived the life of an emperor in Laos for so many years, and he has long been unable to suffer." Ayao said, "He insisted from the beginning to the end. Could the concealed matter be true?"

Zhou Yinkun finally opened his eyes, "Ayao."

"Yes."

The man put the cigarette butt in the ashtray, "Do you think people are afraid of pain or death?"

Of course they are afraid die.

A Yao frowned slightly, "Brother Kun means that the reason why Kun Shan doesn't say anything is because he knows that he will die if he says it?" If

so, it means that what Kun Shan knows must be very important, and it must be related to Zhou Yinkun. That's why he was so guilty, and because of this, he was beaten to pieces and soaked in pepper water, and he fainted several times without revealing a word.

Because as long as he doesn't say anything, Brother Kun won't really kill him. On the contrary, if you say it, you may even hurt your family.

In this case, A Yao said: "Lao Luo's meaning is to ask if it is possible to feed him some watered-down products. Kunshan does not touch drugs. The purity is too high for him to sustain. A 45% addiction is enough to torment him." "

No. "Zhou Yinkun frowned, "At that time, his mind will be unclear and his logic will be confused. What's the use of telling a bunch of lies?

" Have some hope. Repeat this several times, there will always be times when you can't hold on."

A Yao nodded: "Understood."

"What else, continue."

A Yao paused, "Not for the time being."

Zhou Yinkun glanced at him , Ayao rubbed his chin, it was indeed not there. And...he looked at Zhou Yinkun, and asked the question he wanted to ask just now: "Brother Kun, didn't you say you want to rest for a few days?"

After speaking, Ayao felt that the temperature in the office plummeted.

"Don't ask nonsense." The man lit another cigarette, and threw the lighter on the table after lighting, almost falling to the ground.