60 Funeral

Sai Peng's funeral was in the village of Maesle in the mountains, which is the real base camp of Sai Peng in Mae Sai.

There is an armed army in a large village, as well as farmers who grow food and melons. From the armed army to the farmers, they are all Chinese. Most of the farmers lived in the middle of the mountain. At this moment, they all huddled in their houses and did not dare to go out. They only heard the vehicles on the road outside constantly driving up the mountain.

Many people came to Sai Peng's funeral. The gangsters who used to show their faces, the descendants scattered in various Asian countries, and the old man's few old friends all came overnight after receiving the news yesterday.

Mesle Village, which has been quiet for several years, has become noisy and lively today.

One of the large warehouses on the top of the mountain, originally used to store munitions, was converted to hold funerals. From the bottom of the mountain, you can see the photo of Sai Peng's remains at the first glance. Below the photo are placed a stone tripod incense burner for sacrifices, melon and fruit liquor, and gold bricks and ingots, and the bottom is surrounded by white chrysanthemums.

Zhou Yinkun and Zhou Yaohui stood on one side. Those who came to the funeral first bowed to the corpse in the middle of the mourning hall, then offered incense and picked flowers to mourn the descendants, and finally put white chrysanthemums on the corpse covered with white cloth.

Tuosha, who came from Bangkok, was the last one to arrive. He held an urn carved with black sandalwood panlong in both hands, and handed it to Zhou Yaohui. The urn was made overnight, but the workmanship is exquisite, and the bottom of the box is engraved with the Chinese characters "The Crane Returns to the East, and the True Nature Is Eternal".

Zhou Yaohui felt the horoscope, his eyes were slightly red, "Thank you."

Then he stepped forward to replace the urn he had prepared, while Tuosha stood in front of Sai Peng's body for a long time, and finally went out without saying anything.

The next step is to help the spirit to go to the funeral, the gun is fired ten times, and the body is sent to the car for cremation.

At twelve noon, the funeral banquet begins.

There were forty-two round tables, and the main table sat Sai Peng's closest person before his death. Zhou Yaohui and Zhou Yinkun, Pashan who manages the poppy planting for Saipon, Chachai the armed general who is entrenched in Mesle, Han Jinwen who is in charge of tens of thousands of goods and distribution horses, and regular jade, timber, docks and other businesses for Sai Peng A few competent go-getters.

As the eldest son and Sai Peng's personal successor, Zhou Yaohui stood up and toasted, with a calm and peaceful tone: "The incident happened suddenly, and my brother Akun and I are very grateful that all uncles and seniors can come to see my father off. Everyone is following my father I started from scratch, and I have been through the wind and rain for decades, and I hope my uncles will take care of it."

After finishing speaking, he drank the wine in his hand.

The rest of the people picked up their wine glasses and signaled to the main table.

The first person to answer the conversation was Pashan. He poured another glass of wine, looked at Zhou Yaohui, and said, "Ah Hui, what you said is off the mark. Brother Sai Peng has been able to live comfortably these few years because of your business success." If you manage well, we old people can live a comfortable life. We will have to rely on you to take good care of us in the future, so that we can earn money for a long time. Come, this cup of uncle respects you."