Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The new classmate looks at the resume, it is definitely a big A...

Just after September, the aftertaste of the scorching heat still lingers with the rich fragrance of sweet-scented osmanthus.

The campus is quiet and quiet, only a few physical education classes are making noise on the playground.

During the break from the basketball court, Shen Jia wiped off his sweat and talked to Zhou Yang who was drinking water beside him: "Hey, Zhou Yang, have you heard that our class is going to transfer a new classmate today?" Zhou Yang said

. Yang wiped the water stains from the corners of his lips: "Where did you get the news?"

"I heard Tai Luo talking about it in the last class, so I went to the office for a stroll. It is said that this new classmate is famous for fighting in the old school. Don't die," Shen Jia said excitedly, "Looking at the resume, he is definitely a fierce A!"

Zhou Yang's face was full of disdain: "No matter how fierce A is, can we be as fierce as Brother Yu?"

"That's right."

Shen Jia was very excited . Could it be that he agrees, he looked up at the thin figure on the basketball court, the man jumped up with the ball, lowered his wrist, and scored a three-pointer with a very standard posture at a glance.

Surrounded by exaggerated screams from Omega: "Brother Yu is so handsome!!!"

Zhou Yang whistled, as if he had scored a goal, and Shen Jia immediately shouted, not to be outdone: "Woo Woooo Brother Yu, kill me!!!"

Soon, Jiang Yu's team won the two quarters of the basketball match by a huge margin.

Accompanied by the cheers of the little Os on the playground, Jiang Yu slowly retreated off the field.

At this time, a boy who had been watching the battle for a long time came over to meet him.

Holding a cup of frozen orange fruit tea in his hand, he obediently stood in front of Jiang Yu, blinking his eyes and said, "Jiang Yu, drink water.

" "Who are you?" The

boy's smile instantly froze on his face: "..."

Seeing this scene, Shen Jia almost went crazy laughing behind him. He threw the mineral water he had prepared in his hand at Jiang Yu, and the bottle was in mid-air Draw a neat arc.

Jiang Yugao raised his hand, stretched his thin white arms with smooth muscle lines, and firmly caught the bottle of mineral water. When he unscrewed the bottle cap, he thought of something, turned his head to the boy and said, "Sorry, I don't Drink something of unknown origin." The

boy's face suddenly became ugly.

Even though he is a classmate, the fruit tea sent by the classmate is also called unknown?

Jiang Yu ignored him and walked towards Shen Jia and Zhou Yang.

The sun was scorching hot, and the young man was extremely hot. He raised his head and took a mouthful of ice water. As he swallowed, his inconspicuous Adam's apple twitched, the thin hair on his forehead was wet with fine sweat, and his dark and delicate eyebrows and eyes were completely exposed, cold The white complexion is slightly transparent under the bright sun.

Jiang Yu's fame in the No. 7 Middle School not only comes from his family background, but also his innately superior appearance. With every gesture, he can attract countless Omgea to orgasm in place.