Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Sleeping in his house is like a cat, you have to call it a kitten......

    Nan Fu suffered from pain, his eyes dazzled a bit.

    Blood trickled down his forehead.

    She pressed the wound, and the smile in her eyes deepened. She only hit someone on the head in the morning, but in the evening, someone opened her forehead.

    Is it retribution?

    Nan Fu stood firm, and before Nan Zhengcheng hit him a second time, he grabbed his wrist.

    The way she stared at the middle-aged Alpha in front of her seemed to be tinged with blood.

    "You're out of order!"

    Nan Zhengcheng was shocked by her provocative appearance, like crazy, and the powerful pheromone belonging to Alpha instantly surrounded Nan Fu.

    Generally speaking, the immature pheromones are always no match for the mature ones.

    Nan Zhengcheng thought so too.

    Then the next moment, the other party's pheromones that belonged to Alpha came over like an avalanche.

    His entire body seemed to be frozen in the snow, surrounded by rows of alpine ebony trees, and the oppressive feeling from the flat ground was so terrifying that it was almost suffocating.

    Nan Zhengcheng broke out in cold sweat on his forehead, and his mind went blank.

    Some time ago, this dog was always showing its sharpness like a young animal, and he could see how much she weighed at a glance.

    It hasn't been long before her control over pheromones has quietly grown to such a powerful level.

    Enduring the discomfort in his heart, Nan Zhengcheng slowed down for a while, then stared at Nan Fu fiercely, and squeezed out a sentence from his throat: "It's not that you don't want to live at home, okay, get out now, even if you die. Don’t fucking come back outside.”

    “That can’t be done,” Nan Fu stared straight at him, and suddenly let out a smirk, “Before I die, I will definitely hold you back.”

    Walking downstairs step by step , Nan Fu Fu sat on a bench in the community, took off his school uniform and pressed the wound to stop the bleeding.

    The evening wind blows slowly.

    Behind her are laughter and laughter, the world is beautiful.

    Nan Fu suddenly felt a little dazed, inexplicably feeling that the warmth around him was indescribably cruel.

    But for a moment, she couldn't stand it any longer.

    His legs involuntarily walked towards Linjiang Road, still standing opposite the small European-style building, looking up at the bright lights inside.

    Only here can her heart calm down completely.

    "Nan Fu?"

    Just as he was about to light a cigarette, a laugh came from behind him: "Are you here again?"

    Nan Fu turned around and bumped into Jiang Yu's meaningful eyes.

    He is wearing a white shirt today, with a pair of light-colored slacks underneath. He is tall and handsome.

    It's quite a simple outfit, but he felt like he was wearing gold.

    "I guessed it was you when I looked at the back..."