Chapter 22

Chapter 22 The Laboratory Building Jiang Yu Squats, Nan Fu Stands

    There are two full football fields between the teaching building of the junior high school and that of the high school.

    At first, Nan Fu ran with Jiang Ran, but after asking about Yu Mian's location, he didn't care too much, and directly accelerated his speed.

    The air in her lungs was squeezed and she was breathing heavily, but she didn't even have the intention to stop and rest for a second.

    Yan Banxue has always been a narrow-minded person, but he pays great attention to face, and he will hardly attack others blatantly.

    Nan Fu thought that after she had taught her a lesson at the back door of the school before, she would stop for a while if she couldn't find a good opportunity. Didn't she expect to tear her face so quickly...

    Nan Fu was still thinking wildly, but when she ran to the third grade When it was at the gate of Class 7, it was discovered that she wanted to go wrong.

    The person blocking Yu Mian's hair and cursing outside the third grade teacher's office was not Yan Banxue, but Nan Zhengcheng.

    "Things born by a slut are really cheap! It's bad luck to look at them!"

    There was a class next to the teacher's office, and Nan Fu could hear him roaring and cursing in the corridor.

    "Parent, calm down, you can't beat your child like this at school! So many students are listening!"

    In the past, it was the head teacher of the third and seventh class who persuaded her. She originally wanted to pull Nan Zhengcheng away, but how could a Beta be against her? Gaining the power of Alpha, just two steps forward, Nan Zhengcheng shoved him hard: "It's only natural for me to teach children, can you control me?" As he

    said, Nan Zhengcheng cast his ferocious eyes on him again. It fell on the little girl who was holding on to her in front of her.

    "Do you know why I came to you today? It's because your bitch mother didn't give me money! She doesn't care about the relationship between husband and wife for many years, and if she doesn't give me a way to live, I won't let her live!"

    The school uniform of the junior high school is designed to be For a more youthful look, there are also pleated skirts to choose from.

    The girl who was supposed to be pretty, but her skirt was full of stains, her knee-high stockings wrapped her two bruised legs, her hair in a ponytail was disheveled under the claws of the devil.

    Her face was full of tears, her eyes were almost swollen, but she still bit her lower lip and said nothing.

    To build up his courage, Nan Zhengcheng came here after drinking alcohol. He originally wanted to force Yu Mian to call Yu Wan and threaten her to get the money first, but now seeing this dejected face exactly like Yu Wan's, his stomach The fire just went up.

    "If your mother doesn't pay you, I'll beat you to death today, you bastard!"

    He was confused, and raised his hand to smack Yu Mian's face.

    But in an instant, he suddenly smelled the smell that made him feel panic in his bones before.

    The female teacher next to her was rubbing her badly bumped waist, when she just raised her head, she saw Nan Zhengcheng's raised hand was forcibly stopped in mid-air.

    The coldness on the man's face was no less than that of frost and snow in winter. Nan Zhengcheng was pinched by this force so that his facial features were deformed with pain.