Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Differentiation Period Is this the smell of your pheromones? ...

    In the summer evening, the sunset is gorgeous.

    It's not harsh, it's not hot, it's just right.

    Nan Fu put the cigarette back into the cigarette case, looked at Jiang Yu, and asked a little funny, "Why are you here     ?

    "

The signboard was torn out, and the three characters "Tea Arts Club" were clearly visible on it: "Shen Jia didn't seem to tell you when she gave you the key. He is the president of the Tea Arts Club, and this is the club's activity venue."

    Nan Fu scanned After two glances, no one else was seen: "Are you a member of the tea art club?"

    Jiang Yu: "...No."

    "Then what do you care about me?" Nan Fu thought of something, and said, "It won't happen here. It's also your exclusive right?"

    "Do you have an opinion?"

    "No, please feel free, I'm just coming up to smoke a cigarette."

    After Nan Fu finished speaking, he patted the ashes on his knees, turned and walked towards the door.

    "It's a pain in my mouth, and I can't pretend anymore?" Jiang Yu taunted at the right time, "Isn't it okay to be an Omega, what do you have to put here?"

    Nan Fu stopped: "Who told you to reject Omega ?" The pheromone must also be Omega, did you take physiology class?"

    "Then explain what you did just now?"

    Jiang Yu didn't believe her nonsense at all.

    However, it is impossible for a healthy Alpha to be indifferent to an Omega in estrus, let alone someone as repulsive as Nan Fu.

    Nan Fu frowned: "Kids, don't ask nonsense."

    Jiang Yu's face stiffened for a moment, and he laughed angrily: "Who the hell are you saying is younger?"

    Nan Fu's tone was slow: "Then why don't you compare?"

    Jiang Yu didn't respond Coming over, a moment later, it bumped into Nan Fu's slightly brown eyes.

    Comparing to what—

    of course it is bigger than Who Chirp.

    Before Jiang Yu could speak, Nan Fu suddenly raised his eyes to look at Jiang Yu, and said indifferently: "Forget that you haven't differentiated yet, it's because I'm embarrassing you." There is

    no differentiation, so the pheromone of Alpha cannot be distinguished.

    There is no differentiation, so it is a child who is very small everywhere.

    Jiang Yu could hear what she meant, a good upbringing told him whether he could bear it or not, and today he had to let this idiot taste the dangers of society!

    Jiang Yu curled his lips expressionlessly, raised his long legs, and approached Nan Fu with a few steps, then bent his elbows, gathered strength with his fist, and slammed her swollen face hard. past.

    Nan Fu raised his eyes slightly.

    She didn't even move a step, and at the moment when the opponent's fist was close to her high nose bridge, she turned slightly to avoid it.

    When the first blow failed, Jiang Yu quickly swung his second punch with the other hand—

    but at this moment, Jiang Yu's internal organs suddenly seemed to be torn apart, and the pain caused his heart to slump, almost suffocating. The whole person lost his balance, his mind was in a daze, and he couldn't control himself and fell towards Nan Fu.