Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Nan Fu is very fortunate that in this life, he met Jiang Yu at the age of seventeen.

    The feelings of teenagers are very direct. They will not shrink back due to social factors such as family, work, and responsibilities. They will not care about gains and losses, and will not be afraid of weakness. After kissing, the sun light faded, and when he lowered his head, it was the sincere and heart-warming shyness and love on the young man's face.

    Once you see it, you will never forget it.

    Very simple, you like me, I like you.

    At that time, she was sitting in the last row of the classroom. Looking back, she met teenagers in school uniforms. They were at war with each other, and their pheromones had an irresistible attraction to each other. They changed from friends to lovers, and they were old and dark Gradually, their past melted them into an inseparable whole.

    No one can tear them apart, because the flesh will tear and the soul will cry.

    And there will be no more pain like this.

    She didn't want him to experience it anymore.

    "Marry me."

    Nan Fu hugged Jiang Yu's waist, breathing quickly, his throat felt like it was on fire, but his tone was as serious as rolling over from his heart: "Once you reach the age, will you marry me?"

    Jiang Yu I thought I heard wrong.

    His eyes were still red, and his crying was restrained in his chest. After these words, his mind went blank for a few seconds.

    "You are..." He stared blankly at Nan Fu, sniffing in disbelief, "Are you proposing to me?"

    Nan Fu's head became more and more dizzy due to blood loss. It was sticky with blood stains and gave off a sense of heaviness, as if it weighed a thousand catties. She glanced around and saw the noisy scene in half-light, then lowered her head and found that she didn't even have a ring in her hand. She couldn't help but smiled wryly: " It's a bit crude, and a bit out of date..."

    "No!"

    Jiang Yu interrupted her, he held her hand tightly, the night wind was blowing, but he seemed to be able to feel all her heartbeat and body temperature, warmer than spring, more lingering than drizzle, and these are more precious than vows The body feedback made him cry in an instant: "I am willing! I am willing..."

    How could he not be willing.

    At the end of the line of sight on the window sill on the second floor of Jiang Zhai is Nan Fu standing under the cluster of blooming Longsha gemstones. He seems to have never said that from the moment he accidentally peeped into her soul, he wanted to go home with her up.

    Heartbeat once, only once in this life.

    Nan Fu reacted for half a second, lowered his eyes and hugged him, and pressed his lips together. This kiss was bloody, and the smell of rust spread in his mouth. It was evidence, longing, and all fantasies about beauty.

    The next day, at nine o'clock in the morning, the hospital.

    Mr. Jiang was out of danger. Jiang Li and Xu Huaiyin were guarding his bedside. Hearing the news that Mr. Jiang was almost forced to sign the contract, Jiang Li's elegant face was rarely tinged with anger. If it wasn't for Yan Wen'an who had been arrested , I'm afraid she won't let the Yan family go so easily.

    Taking advantage of the gap between her and Xu Huaiyin's conversation, Jiang Yu quietly withdrew and came to Nan Fu's ward. Unexpectedly, he ran into Yang Chong who came to visit Nan Fu when he first arrived.