Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Try to invite her to mark herself

    Time passed by every minute and every second, the movie entered a warm atmosphere from a comedy atmosphere, and the soundtrack all eased down.

    Ventilation devices are installed in every movie theater, maybe it is a rainy day, maybe it is foresight, in short, it is to prevent the uncontrolled overflow of pheromones and cause any riots.

    In other words, even if the pheromone is accidentally spilled, it will quickly disappear in the vent.

    The dim and ambiguous environment, the emotional lines of the hero and heroine, and the faint and undetectable smell floating around all amplified the excitement countless times.

    Jiang Yu paused for two seconds and opened his mouth.

    Nan Fu pushed the tip of his tongue forward, and slowly pushed the popcorn into his mouth.

    Jiang Yu took the popcorn in his mouth, and tasted the caramel flavor, as if it could be sweet enough to touch people's hearts.

    Nan Fu pressed his lips against him and didn't go any further.

    So Jiang Yu tried to crush the popcorn, chewed it lightly, accompanied by the taste of her pheromone, and swallowed it together.

    Nan Fu moved his lips slightly, and asked him: "Do you like to eat?"

    Jiang Yu was in a daze, and he opened his lips slightly and did not speak.

    Nan Fu stretched out his other hand, stroking along his arm propped on the seat.

    The cuffs were lifted up, and she felt the light blue blood vessels around his pulse, each of which was distinct and fragile, and then his wrist bones, knuckles, compared to other Omegas, they are not thin, but their outlines are very beautiful .

    Nan Fu couldn't put it down, couldn't help hugging him, his voice was a little bewildering: "Little cat, do you want to eat something else?"

    Jiang Yu trembled uncontrollably, he opened his eyes slightly, and scanned around , looked at Nan Fu’s pants again, feeling a little dizzy, and reminded her with the remaining rationality: “This, this is a movie theater, and there is surveillance…”

    Hearing this, Nan Fu was stunned and couldn’t hold back He laughed softly: "What are you thinking?"

    Jiang Yu blinked very lightly, swallowed subconsciously, and even felt a little dazed.

    As if asking, isn't that what he thought?

    This look fell on Nan Fu's eyes, making her eyes darken and darken.

    Hold.

    Nan Fu sighed in her heart, children are always so unguarded towards her, she can't tell whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

    It just feels, really terrible.

    "I wouldn't be here without monitoring."

    Nan Fu said while scraping off the red earlobe of the other party, slid his fingertips across the side of his neck, and gently rubbed the slightly protruding spot on the back of his neck. glandular skin.

    Then hooked his chin, followed by a passionate kiss: "I'm asking you, do you want to try this..."

    Taste her kiss, her lips, and the warm and moist tip of her tongue.

    They also kissed before, but one time was in the susceptible period, one time was in an emergency, and the other time she was completely unconscious. At that time, every movement of her was to occupy.