Chapter 28

Chapter 28 The playground is not only puppy love, but also AA love? ...

    Director Chen slammed the door of the broadcasting room.

    Jiang Yu turned off the microphone device, looked at Nan Fu, and said again what was interrupted just now: "I want you to listen to me too, is that okay?

    " What's the matter, and asked with a smile: "As for it?"

    Jiang Yu looked at her leisurely: "You just say whether you agree or not."

    Director Chen outside the broadcasting room saw that the door was not opened inside, and went to the office to get the key. However, when he took the key over, the door of the broadcasting room slammed open.

    Accompanied by the female voice's sighing answer: "I promise you, if you want it, I'll give it to you."

    Director Chen was furious: "You guys don't care about me!

    " Other than holding hands, they looked like a young couple secretly dating in the broadcasting room, and their figures looked a little familiar.

    He carried the two of them back and forth and stood side by side outside the corridor.

    Jiang Yu's face was so recognizable, Director Chen slapped his forehead and remembered: "Are you two the ones who ran away in the old laboratory building last time? It's fine if you didn't catch it last time, and now you still dare to openly run away in the school. The broadcasting room does this! Haven’t read the school rules? Do you know that the school doesn’t allow puppy love?”

    Seeing that Jiang Yu was silent and didn’t know what he was thinking, Nan Fu said helplessly: “Teacher, we are both Alphas, Do you think it's possible?" When

    Director Chen heard this, his eyes widened suddenly: "Not only puppy love, but also AA love?!"

    He felt that the problems of the two students in front of him were serious, especially one of the students was Jiang Yu. What an obedient child, you don't cause trouble if you behave well, now to show your loyalty... no, to help your girlfriend talk, you actually started to use the school radio to disrupt order in violation of regulations!

    Thinking of this, the corners of Director Chen's eyes became moist, and he persuaded earnestly: "Two Alphas are together, which is difficult for most people to understand! Before it's too late, it's better to rein in the precipice..."

    "Let's not come back." Before Nan Fu could speak, Jiang Yu seemed to be in a bad mood suddenly, and said calmly, "The horse is dead."

    Nan Fu: "..."

    Director Chen: "..."

    Jiang Yu looked at Director Chen continued to add fuel to the flames with no expression on his face: "Director, you can

    punish us directly."

    Sure enough, after hearing this sentence, Director Chen was even more heartbroken.

    Having said all this, I would rather take the risk of being punished and insist on this forbidden love so much!

    Rao has broken up countless young couples, but he has never seen such an arrogant one!

    Director Chen gave the two of them a complicated look, as if he was going to have a fit or not. After a while, he gritted his teeth and said, "You two go run around on the playground until I am satisfied!"

    Nan Fu turned his head and looked at Jiang . Yu, thinking that he would find a way to avoid punishment.

    But the next moment—