Chapter 34

Chapter 34 In the Past, Our Brother Yu Was Almost Eighteen

    When Jiang Yu returned home, Mr. Jiang had already fallen asleep, his mother was dealing with business, and only Xu Huaiyin was still waiting for him in the living room.

    He put the thermos cup on the coffee table, but kept the shopping bag with clothes in his arms.

    Seeing him like this, Xu Huai pretended to be annoyed: "I told you that your grandpa is coming today, why don't you take it to heart? Look at what time is it?"

    Jiang Yu didn't take it seriously: "I know that grandpa is angry No, that's why I came back so late on purpose, otherwise he will make a fuss in a while, and everyone will not want to sleep."

    "Grandpa is a grandpa, you must respect him." Xu Huaiyin laughed, and said, "Listen to Lao Li, Did you act bravely today?"

    Jiang Yu: "It doesn't count, it's my friend's sister who was in some danger and helped her."

    Xu Huai rested his chin with his hand, and instantly understood: "Nan Fu's sister?"

    " I can't hide anything from you," Jiang Yu sat down next to him, with serious eyes, "Dad, you guessed it, do you want to help me?"

    "Oh?" Xu Huaiyin asked, "Help me for what? Tell me?"

    Jiang Yu briefly explained the matter to Xu Huaiyin: "I asked, Jin Xiuming is an adult, can you think of a way to judge the key points? Also, their Jin family seems to have bid for it recently. A piece of land, seeing that the winning ticket is in my hands, I don't quite accept this result, so why don't you say something nice in front of your mother..." Before

    he finished speaking, Xu Huaiyin slapped him on the forehead: "Elevate personal grievances to business Enmity, are you cheating your mother like this?"

    Jiang Yu rubbed his forehead, and said in a low voice, "Where is the trick, I just think that the Jiang family can use that piece of land if it is snatched from it, not to mention a loss."

    See He had even considered this, and Xu Huaiyin had always had nothing to do with him, so he could only sigh: "Then I will discuss it with your mother tomorrow."

    "Thank you, Dad."

    Back in the room, Jiang Yu opened the shopping bag, took out the coat that was the same as Nan Fu's except for the color, and hung it flat on the hanger.

    Finally, he raised the corner of his lips in satisfaction.

    The moon is light and the stars are sparse, and the dead leaves of the sycamore tree are swirling in the wind.

    Nan Fu wrapped tightly in the quilt and lay on the bed, tossing and turning, unable to sleep.

    Turning left is Yu Mian's tear-stained face, turning right is Jiang Yu's dark eyes and hot lips.

    Two completely different emotions intertwined in her mind, lingering like glue.

    She rubbed her messy hair, put on her shoes and got up to smoke a cigarette.

    Then went to take a shower again.

    When the spray of water from the shower hit her, when she closed her eyes, she seemed to see Jiang Yu squatting under her in this small bathroom and looking up at her, her trembling eyelashes were like a handful of small hooks, It scratched her heart one after another.

    Hold.

    It's just fucking dead.

    Nan Fu gritted his teeth and hammered the wall.