Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Susceptible period, are you provoking me?

    305 dormitories.

    As soon as Nan Fu opened the door of the dormitory, Jiang Yu followed behind.

    Both of them were covered in sweat, Nan Fu entered the bathroom first, and locked the door after saying "Don't come in".

    Jiang Yu twisted the door lock twice but didn't open it: "Nan Fu, you open

    the door!" Hearing Jiang Yu's shout outside, Nan Fu lowered his eyelids, clenched his fists and put his back against the bathroom wall and said nothing.

    In fact, Alpha's susceptible period is not so terrible. To pass it smoothly, in addition to being appeased by Omega pheromones, you can also take tranquilizers. The latter is more common in student groups, but this is only applicable to large Partially normal Alpha.

    For Nan Fu, the tranquilizer had no effect at all.

    Because what she is afraid of is not the various desires that are usually suppressed in her heart, but the panic that comes from the need for Omega pheromones.

    She is afraid of Omega pheromones, but her body needs them.

    The more contradictory it is, the more tormented it is, so that no medicine can stop the instinct that humans have developed for thousands of years.

    Nan Fu felt that it was a mistake to bring Jiang Yu back to the dormitory with him just now.

    It's just that at the moment he grabbed her, she really felt an urge not to let go of this man.

    Instinct was telling her that he could help her, because this body had an unbearable desire for him.

    Bang—

    the bathroom door was kicked open.

    When Jiang Yu came in, what he saw was Alpha standing under the shower and letting the water wash over his head.

    She was drenched all over, with her arms propped against the wall as if trying to maintain calm and restraint, but her fingers were clenched tightly, and the cold water mixed with the rich ebony pheromone trickled down her browbones, her lips were all numb. Bloody.

    Hearing the movement at the door, Alpha slowly turned around.

    "Don't tell me, don't come in," Nan Fu looked at him quietly, with a dark and inexplicable tone, "Why are you so disobedient?"

    Although after the operation, the body will no longer be out of control due to other people's pheromones, but Jiang Yu still He really felt the oppression from the other party, his lip line was tense, and his whole body began to heat up slowly.

    All these changes have nothing to do with the influence of pheromone, but because the person standing there is Nan Fu.

    Jiang Yu regained his composure and closed the bathroom door smoothly.

    Nan Fu had a panoramic view of his movements, and laughed inexplicably, as if he was not her who was full of predatory behavior at all.

    She felt that Jiang Yu seemed to have made a mistake.

    Nan Fu didn't turn off the shower, and hooked his fingers towards Jiang Yu: "Come here."

    Jiang Yu raised his eyes, his heart was beating fast, but his face still had a calm expression: "Why, the sensitive period will not bathe by itself Have you washed it?"